DCT Industrial Trust Inc.NYSE
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:41 PM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $57.1M or $0.60 per share vs. $46.9M and $0.50 one year ago. Dividend is hiked by $0.02 to $0.31.
- Same-store NOI up 8.8% on a straight-line basis Y/Y, up 9.6% on a cash basis; occupancy averaged 95.7% during quarter, up 120 bps.
- Full-year adjusted FFO guidance is raised and narrowed to $2.23-$2.25 per share from $2.16-$2.22.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: DCT Industrial Trust beats by $0.05, beats on revenue (Nov. 3)
- DCT Industrial Trust Earnings Center
- DCT flat after hours
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:34 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Thu, Oct. 6, 4:14 PM
- The 301K square-foot building is located in the Northwest submarket of Cincinnati, and was acquired in an off-market deal. It was 60% occupied at the time of the purchase, and the vacant portion is being marketed for lease.
- Pricing details aren't available.
Wed, Oct. 5, 7:58 AM
Wed, Sep. 28, 11:39 AM
- Launching coverage of three industrial REITs today, Mizuho names EastGroup Properties (EGP -0.1%) as its top pick.
- Analyst Richard Anderson likes the sector as a whole for the same reason many others do - the proliferation of e-commerce and the commensurate demand for warehouse/distribution space.
- Despite its relatively lower growth profile, EastGroup is Anderson's favorite thanks to valuation. He rates it a Buy with $83 price target (13% upside). DCT Industrial (DCT -0.1%) gets a Neutral and $51 PT; Duke Realty (DRE -0.1%) a Neutral and $29 PT.
Tue, Sep. 20, 3:06 PM
- The P-E giant has agreed to buy a portfolio of mostly West Coast logistics centers from LBA Realty for $1.5B, reports the WSJ.
- In the age of Amazon.com logistics is the hottest part of the commercial property sector, with prices for distribution centers and such still on the rise even as those for things like office buildings and malls show signs of cooling.
- "Distribution used to be just another part of the supply chain. Now logistics has moved up in its importance in corporate strategy," says Charles Sullivan of Global Logistics Properties.
- Interested parties (other than BX): Stag Industrial (NYSE:STAG), Prologis (NYSE:PLD), Liberty Property (NYSE:LPT), First Industrial (NYSE:FR), DCT Industrial (NYSE:DCT), Eastgroup (NYSE:EGP), Rexford Industrial (NYSE:REXR), Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO), Monmouth (NYSE:MNR), Gramercy Property (NYSE:GPT).
Thu, Aug. 25, 4:18 PM
- The land will be used for the development of DCT Summit Distribution Center, a 168K square-foot building. The three parcels making up the 14.6 acres are near I-70 and Denver International Airport.
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:25 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jul. 14, 4:14 PM
- The parcels were acquired in two separate deals. The first is a 17.5 acre plot in the Northeast submarket for the development of DCT Miller Road, a 270K square-foot Class A multi-tenant facility.
- The second is 9.9 acres in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport submarket for the development of DCT DFW Trade Center, a 112K square-foot Class A multi-tenant facility.
Wed, Jul. 13, 4:13 PM
Mon, Jul. 11, 7:55 AM| Mon, Jul. 11, 7:55 AM
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Fri, May 6, 12:41 AM
- DCT Industrial Trust (NYSE:DCT) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.84%
- Payable July 13; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 29.
Thu, May 5, 4:36 PM
- DCT Industrial Trust (NYSE:DCT): Q1 FFO of $0.54 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $94.37M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $4.04M.