Thu, Nov. 12, 5:16 PM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:03 PM
Mon, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Thu, Oct. 15, 10:58 AM
Thu, Oct. 1, 8:22 AM
- Continuing to try and upgrade the portfolio with the sale of lower-growth assets into what it says is a seller's market, DDR closed 21 deals totaling $302M in Q3 ($145M at DDR's share of ownership).
- Year-to-date, the company has sold $358M and acquired $160M of assets (at the company's share).
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Sep. 10, 8:03 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:05 PM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
Wed, Jul. 1, 8:27 AM| Wed, Jul. 1, 8:27 AM | Comment!
Tue, May 26, 2:53 PM
- While acknowledging the impact of higher interest rates on REITs, the team at Credit Suisse says current prices do not reflect the private market values of REIT assets, nor the amount of sovereign wealth and other institutional capital still driving down "return hurdles in the public market."
- As a group, REITs trade at a 10% discount to NAV vs. an historical average of just 1%, says Credit Suisse. The team's favorite picks: Simon Property Group (NYSE:SPG), Prologis (NYSE:PLD), Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP), Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT), DDR, and RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE:RLJ).
- Previously: Credit Suisse moves on three REIT names (May 26)
Wed, May 13, 8:14 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:05 PM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Thu, Apr. 23, 4:48 PM
- The amended $750M unsecured revolver has an accordion feature allowing for $1.25B in total capacity. DDR also refinanced another $50M revolver. Pricing on both was reduced by 15 bps to Libor plus 100 bps.
- DDR also entered into a new $400M term loan , with initial maturity of April 2017 with a borrower option to extend for three more one-year periods. Pricing is currently set at Libor plus 110 basis points, and based on the company's credit ratings.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Apr. 21, 2:51 PM
- The big picture, says Morgan Stanley: Solid fundamentals - i.e., tenant demand remains strong - limited supply, and wicked Northeast weather in Q1 likely negatively impacted same-store NOI.
- Turning to three individual names, American Assets Trust (AAT +0.3%) is expected to report FFO per share of $0.42, up 8% Y/Y, says Morgan, inline with Street estimates.
- DDR Corp. (DDR +0.5%) is expected by Morgan to report an inline FFO of $0.30. Morgan's conference call questions would ask for color on power center cap rates vs. grocery anchored centers, what's up with acquisitions/sales, and updates on struggling retailers like Best Buy and Barnes & Noble.
- Regency Centers (REG +0.7%) should report $0.72 vs. the Street at $0.73, says Morgan. Conference call questions would include a query on store opening plans, small shop leasing updates, the outlook for new developments, and the whether grocers are seeing an impact from lower gasoline prices.
- Source: Benzinga
Thu, Apr. 9, 3:24 PM
- A weak 30-year bond auction has long-term Treasury yields on the move higher, with the 10-year up five basis points to 1.96%. One also can't help but notice a recent uptick in capital raising among the equity REITs.
- Realty Income (O -2.2%), Agree Realty (ADC -2.2%), Omega Healthcare (OHI -4%), Medical Properties Trust (MPW -2.5%), W.P. Carey (WPC -2.2%), Duke Realty (DRE -2.5%), Essex Property (ESS -2.9%), Aimco (AIV -3%), Simon Property (SPG -2.4%), Kimco (KIM -2.9%), Inland Real Estate (IRC -3%), DDR Corp (DDR -2.3%), Sovran Self Storage (SSS -2.2%), Washington Real Estate (WRE -4%), Digital Realty Trust (DLR -2%), Hospitality Properties (HPT -2.6%), Ashford Hospitality (AHT -2.4%), Stag Industrial (STAG -4.6%), American Campus (ACC -2.3%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, ICF, SCHH, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI, FREL
- Previously: Treasury yields on the rise after weak 30-year auction (April 9)
DDR Corp is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company. It owns and manages approximately 413 value-oriented shopping centers representing 118.1 million square feet in 41 states and Puerto Rico.
Other News & PR