There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on DDXS.
Tue, Sep. 9, 4:59 PM
Mon, Aug. 18, 9:51 AM
- diaDexus (OTCQB:DDXS) closes a $15M senior secured 6.95% loan with Oxford Finance. The company will make interest-only payments through August 2015 followed by 36 monthly payments of interest and principal. Oxford will receive warrants to purchase an aggregate of 909,090 shares of common stock at $0.66 per share (current price: $0.67).
- Proceeds will be used to pay off its existing $8.1M Comerica debt and advance the development and commercialization of additional diagnostic testing solutions.
Mon, Jul. 28, 5:50 PM
- diaDexus (OTCQB:DDXS +2.7%) Q2 results: Revenues: $7.7M (+24.2%); Operating Expenses: $7.9M (+18.7%); Operating Loss: ($249K) (+45.6%); Net Loss: ($441K) (+1.1%); EPS: ($0.01) (unch); Quick Assets: $10.4M (-38.1%).
- Q3 consensus estimate: EPS: ($0.02) on revenues of $7.7M.
- 2014 consensus estimate: EPS: ($0.12) on revenues of $28.3M.
Thu, Jun. 26, 7:09 PM
DDXS vs. ETF Alternatives
diaDexus, Inc., based in South San Francisco, California, develops and commercializes proprietary cardiovascular diagnostic products addressing unmet needs in cardiovascular disease. The company's PLAC? Test ELISA Kit is the only blood test cleared by the FDA to aid in predicting risk for both... More
Other News & PR