Thu, Jul. 21, 5:55 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:04 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 2:59 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:58 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q3 EPS of €1.14.
- Revenue of €6.14B (+14.6% Y/Y).
Jul. 30, 2015, 3:34 AM
Apr. 29, 2015, 6:06 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q1 EPS of €0.35
- Revenue of €5.82B (+15.7% Y/Y)
Mar. 5, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG) reports sales in the U.S. rose 12.1% to $4.67B on a positive real sales growth from the Food Lion and Hannaford chains.
- The U.S. comp grew 3.6% during the quarter.
- Sales in Belgium declined 6% and the comp in the region fell 6.9%
- Sales in Southeastern Europe grew 4% while comp contracted 2.2%.
- Total organic revenue +1.3%
- Gross margin rate declined 24 bps to 23.9%.
- Store count +66 Y/Y to 3,468.
- DEG +3.66% premarket.
- Q4 results
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q4 EPS of -€0.54
- Revenue of €5.79B (+11.4% Y/Y)
Jan. 26, 2015, 10:17 AM
- Delhaize (DEG +6.2%) reports sales in the U.S. rose 12% to $4.7B on a solid performance from the Food Lion and Hannaford chains.
- A 3.6% comp in the U.S. helped to offset Delhaize's negative comps in Belgium and Southeastern Europe.
- The company's U.S. results were boosted by an additional week for the reporting period compared to a year ago.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:30 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q3 EPS of €1.07
- Revenue of €5.4B (+2.1% Y/Y)
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:23 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q2 EPS of -€0.44.
- Revenue of €5.27B (+0.4% Y/Y).
Jan. 17, 2013, 7:22 AM
Delhaize Group SA owns and operates food supermarkets, convenience, and hypermarket stores. It engages in the retail and wholesale distribution of food products, health and beauty products, pet food and accessories. It operates in the following geographic segments: United States, Belgium,... More
Industry: Grocery Stores
Other News & PR