Fri, Jun. 3, 5:55 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:05 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 5:15 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:54 PM
- The portfolio consists of four Class "A" office buildings in Westwood totaling 1.725M square feet, and the purchase price was about $1.34B, or $777 per square foot.
- Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI) teamed with Qatar Investment Authority for the buy, and DEI expects to retain a 20-30% equity interest after selling off some more to institutional buyers.
- With this purchase, DEI now controls about 74% of the Westwood-Wilshire office corridor. The company's total commercial portfolio is up to 66 office properties totaling about 17.2M square feet.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Feb. 9, 4:32 PM
Dec. 3, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, 4.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.21.
- Forward yield 2.92%
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 30; ex-div Dec. 28.
Nov. 25, 2015, 9:36 AM
- The office buildings - all in Westwood, close to UCLA - total 1.7M square feet, and Blackstone (NYSE:BX) is talks to sell them to a group led by Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI), reports Bloomberg.
- The properties are among those remaining from Blackstone's purchase of Equity Office Properties in 2007. Most will have been sold by the end of the year, all probably gone by the end of 2016.
Nov. 24, 2015, 7:49 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 10:19 AM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $58.7M or $0.33 per share vs. $46M and $0.26 one year ago. Dividend is $0.21, for an AFFO payout ratio of 62.2%, down from 74.9% a year ago.
- Same-property (50) ending percent leased of 92.3% up 50 basis points Y/Y. NOI up 4.7% on a GAAP basis, up 5.6% on a cash basis.
- DA Davidson upgrades to Buy with $38 price target (25% above last night's close)
- Previously: Douglas Emmett FFO in-line, misses on revenue (Nov. 3)
- DEI +3%
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:50 PM
- Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI): Q3 FFO of $0.40 in-line.
- Revenue of $160.07M (+8.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.7M.
Oct. 9, 2015, 5:41 PM
Sep. 21, 2015, 9:37 AM
- One of the more resilient REITs this year, Douglas Emmett (DEI +1.4%) is boosted to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho Securities. The $33 price target is 12% above Friday's close.
- DEI is modestly higher year-to-date, outperforming the overall equity REIT sector by a nice margin.
- See also: Mizuho upgrades two REITs (Sept. 21)
Sep. 14, 2015, 6:08 PM
- Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.9%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Sep. 9, 2015, 10:05 AM
- BAML boosts Equity Commonwealth (EQC +0.3%) to Neutral from Underperform and Douglas Emmett (DEI +0.4%) to Buy from Neutral. It's DEI's second upgrade in two days.
- REITs have been popular upgrade targets of late, but the sector is underperforming again today as markets have shaken off the global slowdown jitters of August and returned to discounting higher interest rates. The U.S. 10-year Treasury yield is up seven basis points to 2.25%.
- Previously: Another batch of REIT upgrades (Sept. 9)
- Previously: More REIT upgrades hit (Sept. 9)
Sep. 8, 2015, 10:11 AM| Sep. 8, 2015, 10:11 AM | 1 Comment
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI): Q2 FFO of $0.40 in-line.
- Revenue of $160.46M (+6.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.06M.
Douglas Emmett, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. It owns and operates office and multifamily properties located in the premier coastal submarkets of Los Angeles and Honolulu. The company focuses on owning and acquiring a substantial... More
Industry: REIT - Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR