Jul. 30, 2014, 2:37 PM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ +10.2%) surges to a new 52-week high before pulling back a bit, after announcing late yesterday that its Roan Creek project in Colorado likely contains ~67.5B cu. ft. of natural gas.
- DEJ released the recoverable resource estimate for its 1,960-acre project in Colorado's Piceance Basin, and said it is now filing applications to begin drilling during its 2015-16 development campaign.
Jun. 19, 2014, 7:32 PM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ) +12.3% AH on news it agrees to acquire a further 24% working Interest in its legacy Woodrush oil and gas production project for ~$1.9M; when completed, DEJ will own a 99% working interest in the properties.
- The acquired interest includes production from three oil wells, six gas wells, sour gas processing facilities and 8K net acres prospective for additional reserve growth and productivity.
May 13, 2014, 12:25 PM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ +3.2%) shares are higher after the company reports a 44% Y/Y increase in daily production in Q1, a 37% increase in gross revenues, and a 283% increase in operating cash flow.
- Operating netbacks for oil and gas operations of $55.53/boe and $13.85/boe respectively, 60% and 575% increases over comparable operating netbacks in the prior-year quarter.
Apr. 16, 2014, 11:42 AM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ +5.5%) says gross production at its Woodrush oil project in British Columbia has reached 540 boe/day (380 net), a 60% increase vs. gross daily production of 316 boe in Q4 2013.
- Closed the purchase of natural gas producing assets and related processing facilities adjacent to Woodrush, including a 54% working interest in a currently producing Halfway formation well and a 74% working interest in three shut-in Halfway natural gas wells.
- DEJ has a 70% ownership stake in the Woodrush project.
Mar. 27, 2014, 8:53 AM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ) +14.3% premarket as it purchases natural gas producing assets and related processing facilities adjacent to its Woodrush oil field, expanding the company's operations in British Columbia.
- The assets include a 54% interest in a Halfway formation well which is producing 75 boe/day, and a 74% stake in two shut-in natural gas wells which will be brought online within 30 days and could deliver up to 60 boe/day.
Dec. 16, 2013, 6:10 PM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ) +18.3% AH on news it signed a letter of intent with a private Singapore company to jointly develop oil and gas properties in Colorado.
- The company, identified only as Seco, will initially invest up to $27.5M in 2014 and 2015 in exchange for an 85% stake in DEJ’s interests in its Colorado leaseholds, primarily the Kokopelli prospect.
Aug. 28, 2013, 8:44 AM
- Dejour Energy (DEJ) says combined natural gas production at the four new Williams Fork wells in its flagship Kokopelli project average 6.8M cf/day.
- While DEJ maintains a 71.5% interest in the project, its share in the net revenue stream from the initial wells is ~25% before payout and ~40% after 150% of payout based on an updated financial deal with partner WPX Energy (WPX).
- DEJ +21.4% premarket.
Aug. 1, 2013, 7:27 PM
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:51 PMDejour Energy (DEJ +16.2%) executes a sale and farmout agreement covering ~7,450 acres of Piceance Basin lands to an unnamed "large NYSE-listed E&P with significant operations" in the area for an undisclosed cash amount and a commitment to carry DEJ through the drilling and completion of three earning wells. DEJ will retain a 20% working interest in the project. | Comment!
Sep. 25, 2012, 11:53 AMDejour Energy (DEJ +13.9%) says the first well at its 72%-owned Kokopelli project in the Piceance Basin, Colo., drilled 8,440 ft. encountered formation quality and gas column thickness; the 2500 ft. of gross gas column, depth and composition of formations encountered were as expected. (PR) | 1 Comment
DEJ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR