Mon, Sep. 26, 2:16 PM
- WisdomTree Australia Dividend Fund (NYSEARCA:AUSE) - $0.680.
- WisdomTree Asia Pacific ex-Japan Fund (NYSEARCA:AXJL) - $0.940.
- WisdomTree China ex-State-Owned Enterprises Fund (NASDAQ:CXSE) - $0.460.
- WisdomTree Dynamic Currency Hedged Europe Equity Fund (BATS:DDEZ) - $0.210.
- WisdomTree Dynamic Currency Hedged Japan Equity Fund (BATS:DDJP) - $0.030.
- WisdomTree Dynamic Currency Hedged International SmallCap Equity Fund (BATS:DDLS) - $0.205.
- WisdomTree Dynamic Currency Hedged International Equity Fund (BATS:DDWM) (DDWM) - $0.165.
- WisdomTree Emerging Markets High Dividend Fund (NYSEARCA:DEM) - $0.805.
- WisdomTree Global High Dividend Fund (NYSEARCA:DEW) - $0.425.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 26.
- Press release
Jan. 7, 2014, 12:05 PM
- Q4 net dividend increases of $12.7B compared to $8.4B in 2012 Q4, according to S&P. The number of increases (885), however, pales in comparison to the 1,266 "tax-incentivized" hikes from a year ago (there were 649 in 2011).
- Of roughly 10K traded stocks, 51 companies cut payouts in Q4 compared to 154 in the year-earlier quarter.
- Room for more hikes? S&P's Howard Silverblatt notes payout rates - which historically average 52% - continue to remain near their low of 36%. "At this point, we expect Q1 to be a very busy positive period for dividends, with 2014 setting another record for payments."
- The weighted dividend yield off 2.44% compares to 2.6% in Q3 and 2.8% in Q4 of 2012 as boosted payouts aren't quite keeping pace with the strong advance in equity prices.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, IDV, VIG, SDY, VYM, SDIV, HDV, SCHD, DWX, KBWD, PID, DES, DTN, PEY, SPHD, DIV, DHS, DLN, LVL, DTD, DGRW, DON, FDL, FVD, PFM, FGD, DOO, NOBL, DOL, SDYL, DVYL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DGRS, DNL, DGRE, DVYA, RDIV, QDF, QDEF, QDYN, EMDG, IQDF, IQDY, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG
Jan. 2, 2014, 3:03 PM
- The First Trust High Income ETF (FTHI) and Low Beta Income ETF (FTLB) will use index options as a complement to its equity holdings.
- The Nasdaq Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (RDVY) tracks an index of 50 companies with a history of raising payouts, and "that exhibit the characteristics to potentially continue doing so in the future."
- Nasdaq indices are used in a number of well-followed dividend ETFs such as PowerShares' High Yield Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PEY) and PowerShares' Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PFM).
- For its part, FirstTrust's other dividend ETFs include the Nasdaq Technology Index Fund (TDIV) and the Value Line Dividend Index Fund (FVD).
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, IDV, VIG, SDY, VYM, SDIV, HDV, SCHD, DWX, KBWD, PID, DES, DTN, PEY, SPHD, DIV, DHS, DLN, LVL, DTD, DGRW, DON, FDL, PFM, FVD, FGD, DOO, NOBL, DOL, SDYL, DVYL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DGRS, DNL, DGRE, DVYA, RDIV, QDF, QDEF, EMDG, QDYN, IQDF, IQDY, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG