Mon, Nov. 9, 8:55 AM
- Gross margin rate rose 660 bps to 24.2%.
- SG&A expense rate increased 400 bps to 21.1%.
- Operating margin rate expanded 260 bps to 3%.
- Q4 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $0.28 to $0.38; Total volumes: decline in the low single digits.
- FY2015 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $1.15 to $1.25; Adjusted EBITDA: ~400M; Capex: ~150M.
- DF +7.69% premarket.
Mon, Nov. 9, 8:02 AM
Sun, Nov. 8, 5:30 PM
Mon, Aug. 10, 8:51 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports total volume fell 3% Y/Y to 653M gallons.
- Gross margin rate increased 788 bps to 24.61%.
- SG&A expense rate grew 428 bps to 21.22%.
- The company launched 'DairyPure', the first and largest fresh, white milk national brand.
- Q3 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $0.17 to $0.27.
Mon, Aug. 10, 8:03 AM
Sun, Aug. 9, 5:30 PM
Mon, May 11, 8:29 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports total volume fell 3% to 662M gallons.
- The company estimates its share of the U.S. fluid milk market fell 20 bps to 35.5%.
- An "easing" commodity environment was a positive factor, according to the company.
- Selling and distribution expenses were in-line with last year's level.
- Dean sets Q2 EPS guidance at $0.20-$0.30 vs. $0.19 consensus.
- Previously: Dean Foods beats by $0.07, misses on revenue
- DF +6.9% premarket to $17.40.
Mon, May 11, 8:02 AM
Sun, May 10, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:57 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports milk volume fell 2% Y/Y to 683M gallons.
- Gross margin rate decreased 98 bps to 18.47%.
- Operating margin rate declined 102 bps to 1.07%.
- FQ1 Guidance: Diluted EPS: $0.12 to $0.22.
- FY2015 Guidance: Capital expenditure: ~$150M.
- DF -4.82% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 8:19 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports milk volume fell 1% Y/Y in Q3 due to in part to the loss of a significant customer.
- The company thinks it may have picked up market share during the period with overall U.S. volume in decline.
- Guidance: The company expects Q4 EPS of $0.05-$0.15 and full-year EPS of $0.06-$0.16 with both marks ahead of the consensus estimate of analysts.
- DF +4.1% premarket
Nov. 10, 2014, 8:06 AM
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:22 AM
- Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) reports a slide in profit in Q2 amid what it calls the "most difficult" operating environment in the company's history.
- Though Dean Foods picked up 20 bps of market share to 35.9%, overall milk volume was down.
- Due to the tough outlook on the dairy commodity market, Dean Foods lowers Q3 EPS guidance dramatically to -$0.05 to -$0.15 vs. $0.26 consensus.
- DF is getting punished in premarket trading, down 9.9%.
Dean Foods Co process and distribute fluid milk and other dairy products, including ice cream, ice cream mix and cultured products. It also produces and distributes TruMoo, a reformulated flavored milk, as well as juices, teas, and bottled water.
Other News & PR