Thu, Sep. 22, 4:11 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:46 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:05 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jun. 2, 7:20 AM
Tue, May 17, 11:54 AM
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT -2.8%) has closed a public offering of its Series C preferred stock.
- The upsized offering of 8.05M shares priced last week (after a full greenshoe exercise), 6.625% Series C shares with a liquidation preference of $25/share. Dividends will be cumulative from original issuance and payable quarterly.
- With the increased size, the company estimates net proceeds of $194.4M, to be used to redeem certain outstanding 7.875% Series A preferred stock and then toward 7.625% Series B preferred stock.
- Now read Why Data Center REIT DuPont Fabros Shares Are Soaring »
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:06 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Mar. 22, 5:20 PM
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT -0.3%) has closed a public offering of its shares, including a full exercise of underwriters' option to purchase additional shares.
- With the greenshoe, the offering came to 7.613M shares in total, at $37.75/share, for gross proceeds of about $287.4M.
- It had expected about $214M when it announced a then-5.5M-share offering last week.
- Its shares closed today at $39.95, and are flat in after-hours trading so far.
Thu, Mar. 17, 6:35 PM
- DuPont Fabros (NYSE:DFT) plans a 5.5M-share public stock offering with an 825K-share overallotment option. Not counting the option, the offering would raise gross proceeds of $214M at current levels.
- The data center owner plans to use net proceeds to "fund its planned development activities, repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured line of credit under its unsecured credit facility and for general corporate purposes." DFT had had $31M in cash and over $1.1B in debt at the end of 2015.
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:49 PM
- DuPont Fabros (NYSE:DFT) declares $0.47/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.21%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Wed, Feb. 10, 1:47 PM
- DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE:DFT) is up 3.9% after it said seven of its data centers have attained required SSAE 16 attestation in its most recent round of audits.
- The data centers are located in four markets in Virginia, New Jersey, California and Illinois. The SEC sees SSAE 16 as an acceptable assertion about internal controls at service organizations.
- "Successfully completing the SSAE 16 requirements is an annual achievement for us and a testament to our relentless focus on meeting customer needs," says CTO Scott Davis.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:05 PM
- DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE:DFT) picked up 3.7% today after its Q4 revenues beat expectations easily.
- Operating portfolio is 98% leased and commenced (as of today) on a computer room square foot basis, and 96% in critical load terms.
- The company lost $1.23/share including a $1.52/share impairment due to putting the NJ1 data center on the block; outside of that, earnings were $0.29/share, up from the prior $0.28 and beating an expected $0.27.
- Revenues were up 7.4% mainly due to new leases, and partly offset by the vacancy in Q4 of ACC2.
- The company established a 2016 normalized FFO guidance range of $2.65-$2.85 per share; the midpoint is $0.29 higher than 2015's normalized FFO/share. For Q1, the company's guiding to FFO/share of $0.66 to $0.68.
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:19 AM
- DuPont Fabros (NYSE:DFT): Q4 FFO of $0.61 in-line.
- Revenue of $115.92M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $6.34M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Fri, Jan. 29, 8:02 PM
- Data-center REITs Equinix (EQIX +3.5%) and DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT +1.9%) had Buy ratings reiterated by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, with an eye toward the solid cloud computing growth shown by Amazon.com and Microsoft.
- As cloud players compete, the firm's Inder Singh writes, it's "fueling data center demand."
- "We believe DFT continues to win deals due to its scale and density and remains a major enabler of the cloud," Singh says, "counting Microsoft (22.7% of annualized rent as of 3Q15), Rackspace (10.3%) and a Fortune 1000 leading Software as a Service (SaaS) Provider (6.5%) as its top customers."
- Equinix benefits from a large footprint and its scale, he says. "While Equinix has a well distributed customer list with its top 10 customers only accounting for roughly 16.5% of revenue as of the end of 3Q15, Cloud customers make up four of its top 10 customers accounting for roughly 8.5% of revenue."
- Previously: Equinix closes Telecity deal, becomes top data center player in Europe (Jan. 15 2016)
- Previously: SunTrust bullish on data centers, picks CONE, DFT, EQIX (Nov. 24 2015)