Mon, Jul. 18, 8:55 AM
- Delek Group (OTCPK:DGRLY) agrees to acquire a 20% stake in the U.K.-based Kraken oil field from EnQuest (OTC:ENQUF) for $162M, as it seeks opportunities outside the Israeli natural gas market.
- The purchase is part of Delek’s strategy to acquire industry know-how and grow into an international energy brand.
- Production in the Kraken field, which holds 147M barrels of heavy oil, is expected to begin in 2017.
Sep. 28, 2015, 7:49 AM
- Texas-based Republic has been around for more than 100 years, and last year reported total direct premiums of $711M. The majority of its business is written in the Southwestern U.S.
- AmTrust (NASDAQ:AFSI) is paying $233M, including $113M of cash and a $105M note issued to the seller, Delek Group (OTCPK:DGRLY), bearing interest of 5.75% with a four-year maturity. Closing is expected in 2016 H1.
Jun. 29, 2014, 10:30 AM| Jun. 29, 2014, 10:30 AM
May 18, 2014, 4:13 AM| May 18, 2014, 4:13 AM
Jan. 1, 2014, 4:38 AM
- The group that is drilling for gas at the huge Leviathan field off the coast of Israel is in "advanced negotiations" with the government to sell two smaller reserves in order to assuage antitrust concerns.
- The consortium comprises Noble Energy (NBL) and Delek Group (DGRLY) units Delek Drilling (DKDRF) and Avner Oil & Gas (AVOGF).
- The areas under discussion, called Tanin and Karish, hold combined estimated reserves of 3T cubic feet, well below the consortium's other resources - Leviathan has 19T cf and Tamar 10T cf.
- Once an agreement is reached, the group will have a reported 2.5-4 years to sell the assets.
Dec. 3, 2012, 5:17 AM
Australia's Woodside Petroleum (WOPEF.PK) agrees to acquire a 30% stake in Israel's massive Leviathan offshore gas field from the operators of the reserve, which include Noble Energy (NBL) and Delek Drilling (DKDRF.OB). Woodside will pay an initial $696M and as much as $550M once certain conditions are met, as well as revenue-sharing money of up to $1B a year. Noble's stake will fall to 30% from 39.66%. (PR)| Dec. 3, 2012, 5:17 AM