Better Than The Berkshire Hathaway? Danaher's Value
Chris DeMuth Jr. • 71 Comments
Chris DeMuth Jr. • 71 Comments
Mon, Jul. 25, 7:29 AM
- Net earnings of $1.25 vs. $1.07 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- "Our team continued to execute well in challenging economic conditions, delivering high-teens adjusted EPS growth, and strong operating and free cash flow from continuing operations in the quarter," CEO Thomas Joyce declared.
- The company anticipates diluted net EPS for FQ3 to be in a range of $0.80-$0.84, and expects full year diluted net earnings of $3.53-$3.60.
- DHR +3% premarket
- Q2 results
Mon, Jul. 25, 6:01 AM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:30 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 7:45 AM
- Net earnings of $1.08. $0.91 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- "We were pleased with our start to 2016 as our team continued to outperform in the face of uncertain and challenging economic conditions," CEO Thomas Joyce declared.
- The company anticipates diluted net EPS for FQ2 to be in a range of $1.19-$1.23, and increased its expectations for full year diluted net earnings to $4.85-$4.98.
- Q1 results
Thu, Apr. 21, 6:02 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Tue, Jan. 26, 8:37 AM
- Net earnings of $1.27 per share vs. $1.12 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- "During the quarter, the team delivered double-digit earnings growth, significantly expanded core operating margins, generated record free cash flow and announced several bolt-on acquisitions," CEO Thomas Joyce said. "Despite the more challenging economic landscape, particularly in our industrially-oriented markets, we continue to execute well."
- The company anticipates diluted net earnings per share for FQ1 of 2016 to be in a range of $1.00-$1.04, and full year diluted net earnings to be in a range of $4.80-$4.95.
- Q4 results
Tue, Jan. 26, 6:04 AM
- Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR): Q4 EPS of $1.27 in-line.
- Revenue of $5.88B (+12.4% Y/Y) misses by $130M.
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:30 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 7:56 AM
- Ahead of its investor day, Danaher (NYSE:DHR) reaffirms its adjusted diluted net earnings per share guidance of $1.25-$1.29 for the fourth quarter 2015.
- The company also anticipates that 2016 adjusted diluted net earnings per share will be in a range of $4.80-$4.95, which assumes core revenue growth between 2%-3%.
- Danaher's investor day webcast kicks off at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- DHR -0.6% premarket
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:01 AM
- Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR): Q3 EPS of $1.05 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $5.03B (+6.7% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:01 AM
- Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR): Q2 EPS of $1.08 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $5.13B (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
May 22, 2015, 1:11 PM
- Pall's (PLL +0.3%) Q1 earnings results are so impressive that Danaher (DHR -0.1%), who is seeking to buy the filtration and purification company, is "looking brilliant," Janney analysts say.
- Pall showed acceleration across all business lines, with organic growth reaching 9% vs. expectations of 5%, Janney says, adding it is particularly encouraged by the acceleration in the Life Science business, which reached 10.4% growth in the BioPharm division.
- DHR has finally transformed itself into a pure-play Life Science company as it splits off its Industrial division, and with high exposure to the next decade of growth in biological production, diagnostics and Asia, Danaher Life Science will be "a bouquet of growth businesses," the firm says.
Danaher Corp. designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial and commercial products and services. It operates in five business segments: Test and Measurement, Environmental, Life Sciences and Diagnostics, Dental and Industrial Technologies. The Test and Measurement segment... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR