The Odds Favor Investors Of Dice Holdings
Mon, Jun. 13, 9:05 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:04 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:08 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q4 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $65.06M (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.53M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 4:43 PM
- Careers and staffing firm DHI Group (DHX -1.3%), the former Dice Holdings, has announced a $50M stock repurchase program.
- The new plan is effective through Dec. 11, 2016. The company's previous plan, from last December, authorized up to $50M in buybacks, and the company repurchased about 4.4M shares for about $36.7M.
- Since starting repurchase programs in 2011, DHI Group has returned about $212M to its shareholders.
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:02 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $65.14M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.85M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
- A soft read on the job market from the Labor Department could impact the staffing stocks sector.
- Nonfarm payrolls missed by a wide margin the estimate for September and the tally was revised lower for August. Staffing stocks have performed better in the past when the job participation rate improved.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Sep. 24, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Select staffing stocks are running higher than market averages following the better-than-expected report on jobless claims.
- Gainers: Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +3.8%, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) +1.4%, DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) +1.7%, SFN Group (NYSE:FN) +1.0%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +0.9%.
Jul. 28, 2015, 7:08 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q2 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $65.8M (-1.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.89M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Apr. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 29, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Dice Holdings (NYSE:DHX): Q1 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $63.77M (+5.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.77M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Mar. 5, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Select staffing stocks are lower after jobless claims came in at +7K to 320K
- Other movers include Resources Connection (NASDAQ:RECN) -1.3%, Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW) -1.2%, Dice Holdings (NYSE:DHX) -1.1%, Manpower (NYSE:MAN) -0.7%.
- Also in the sector, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) is down 6.6% on heavy volume after reporting earnings yesterday.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) (formerly known as Dice Holdings, Inc.) is one of the leading provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. Their mission is to empower... More
Industry: Staffing & Outsourcing Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR