DHI Group, Inc.NYSE
Mon, Oct. 17, 12:50 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:02 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Mon, Jun. 13, 9:05 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:04 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q1 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $58.29M (-8.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:08 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q4 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $65.06M (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.53M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 17, 2015, 4:43 PM
- Careers and staffing firm DHI Group (DHX -1.3%), the former Dice Holdings, has announced a $50M stock repurchase program.
- The new plan is effective through Dec. 11, 2016. The company's previous plan, from last December, authorized up to $50M in buybacks, and the company repurchased about 4.4M shares for about $36.7M.
- Since starting repurchase programs in 2011, DHI Group has returned about $212M to its shareholders.
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:02 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $65.14M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.85M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
- A soft read on the job market from the Labor Department could impact the staffing stocks sector.
- Nonfarm payrolls missed by a wide margin the estimate for September and the tally was revised lower for August. Staffing stocks have performed better in the past when the job participation rate improved.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Sep. 24, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Select staffing stocks are running higher than market averages following the better-than-expected report on jobless claims.
- Gainers: Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +3.8%, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) +1.4%, DHI Group (NYSE:DHX) +1.7%, SFN Group (NYSE:FN) +1.0%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +0.9%.
Jul. 28, 2015, 7:08 AM
- DHI Group (NYSE:DHX): Q2 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $65.8M (-1.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.89M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Apr. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM