PR Newswire (Wed, 8:00AM)
There are no Focus articles on DIRV.
There are no Related articles on DIRV.
There are no Transcripts on DIRV.
DirectView Security Selected by a Colorado Cannabis Facility for Security and Surveillance InstallationPR Newswire (Aug 14, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 1, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 19, 2014)
DirectView Chosen by Raceline Motorsports for Security Installation at Palm Beach International RacewayMarketwire (Jun 11, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 29, 2014)
Thu, May. 29, 9:30 AM
- In the entertaining world of cannabis industry press releases, DirectView Holdings (DIRV) sets a new standard in minutiae with today's pr announcing its acquisition of office space in Englewood, CO. No additional details were provided regarding the amount of the space or the color of the carpet.
- Related tickers in the pr: (TRTC) (FITX) (MJNA) (NVLX)
Tue, Mar. 25, 11:44 AM
- DirectView Holdings (DIRV) will open a Colorado office in April to support its cannabis industry security and surveillance business.
- Growlife (PHOT) extends its due diligence completion date to April 4 regarding its technology distribution deal with RXNB.
- Nuvilex (NVLX) contracts with Austrianova Singapore to perform cGMP-compliant encapsulation of live cells for its inoperable pancreatic cancer clinical trials.
- IMD Companies (ICBU) implements a network interface into its environmental controller to allow remote grow room monitoring.
- Supreme Pharmaceuticals (SPRWF) signs a 12-month purchase option agreement for a medical marijuana producer for $1M.
DIRV vs. ETF Alternatives
Founded in 2006, DirectView Holdings, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a fast-growing provider of security, surveillance, video, and teleconferencing technologies and services to businesses and organizations operating in commercial, government, medical, and education sectors.... More
Other News & PR