Delek Logistics Partners LPNYSE
Mon, Aug. 29, 8:24 AM
- Delek US Holdings (NYSE:DK) agrees to sell its 348 MAPCO Express gasoline stations and convenience stores to Compania de Petroleos de Chile for $535M.
- DK says the deal provides additional financial flexibility, which can be used to support Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE:DKL) as it explores growth opportunities.
- COPEC owns Chile's largest convenience store network with more than 900 owned and affiliated sites.
- DK says it will continue to supply fuel to certain MAPCO retail locations under an 18-month supply agreement.
Wed, Aug. 3, 11:22 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:48 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 2:58 PM
- Delek Logistics (DKL +2.9%) and Archrock Partners (APLP +10%) are upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs with respective price targets of $32 and $14, citing attractive relative valuation and upside growth opportunity.
- However, the firm downgrades USA Compression (USAC +0.1%) to Sell from Neutral with a $13 price target, saying the company's high leverage brings risk of a distribution cut.
- Goldman says the calls are part of its more confident medium-term view on U.S. oil and gas production, which will boost utilization rates, but the firm remains uncertain about the near-term outlook, taking into account overcapacity and new market entrants.
Thu, May 5, 5:36 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Fri, Apr. 22, 4:36 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL) declares $0.61/share quarterly dividend, 3.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.59.
- Forward yield 7.47%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record May 5; ex-div May 3.
Fri, Apr. 1, 6:54 PM
- The huge investor outflow from MLPs has created a handful of major value opportunities in the space, Simmons analysts say, naming Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) and Holly Energy Partners (NYSE:HEP) as their top Buy ideas.
- The firm believes that not all MLPs are as financially solid as they claim, preferring names that can fully cover current distribution payments and have financed growth projects in 2016 and EBITDA outlook clarity.
- Simmons also names EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) as a higher risk/higher reward play for more aggressive investors; the firm rates ENLK, EPD, HEP and Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE:DKL) at Outperform.
- Rated Neutral: KMI, JPEP, NS, EEP, PAA, PAGP, OKS, ENLC.
- Now read High dividend stock has 46 dividend hikes, earnings estimates rising, insiders are buying
Thu, Feb. 25, 5:21 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL): Q4 EPS of $0.55 misses by $0.16.
- Revenue of $108.9M (-37.2% Y/Y) misses by $108.95M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Mon, Jan. 25, 4:54 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL) declares $0.59/share quarterly dividend, 3.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.57.
- Forward yield 9.7%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 5; ex-div Feb. 3.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:05 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL): Q3 EPS of $0.70 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $165.1M (-27.6% Y/Y) misses by $44.06M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL) declares $0.57/share quarterly dividend, 3.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.55.
- Forward yield 7.23%
- Payable Nov. 13; for shareholders of record Nov. 6; ex-div Nov. 4.
Aug. 3, 2015, 11:30 PM
- Delek Logistics (NYSE:DKL): Q2 EPS of $0.70 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $172.1M (-27.2% Y/Y) misses by $108.47M.