SA Transcripts • Thu, Dec. 4
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Dollarama - There Are Still Some Dollars To Squeeze Out
- Dollarama is the discount retailer leader in Canada.
- Free cash flow generation is strong and growing.
- There's still room in Canada for more stores.
- Dollarama has a robust business model and strong operating metrics.
- Dollarama is tiny in comparison to Dollar General in size, but they both earn the same amount per share.
- The market is pricing Dollarama higher than Dollar General, even though it's less than 1/10th of its size in store count.
- Dollar General is larger, but Dollarama may have better long-term growth prospects due to efficiencies.
- Dollarama continues to show good management of its inventory.
- Dollarama has the capital structure to expand aggressively across Canada.
- Despite the recent stock price growth, the P/E ratio still shows the stock is still valued at historic averages.
- A weaker Canadian dollar will hurt sales.
- Food and retail business becoming increasingly competitive.
Update: After A 16% Run, Dollarama Still Generating Dollars
Dollarama's Merchandise Is A Better Value Than Its Stock
Dec. 21, 2012, 10:32 AMRBC Capital releases its top global stocks for 2013 and, unsurprisingly, a handful of Canadian companies make the cut: BAM, MGA, SLW, TD, TU, VRX, DLMAF.PK, TFIFF.PK. Among other favorites: CBS, CLH, DFS, PCP, SHW, TUWLF.PK. The firm says the stocks should benefit from both a cyclical recovery and company-specific tailwinds. | 1 Comment
DLMAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR