Wed, Dec. 7, 7:06 AM
Thu, Sep. 1, 7:35 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 1:30 PM
- Dollarama (OTC:DLMAF) is called by Credit Suisse analyst David Hartley "one of the strongest" organic growth stories in the firm's retail coverage. Hartley ranks #2304 out of of 3,990 analysts listed on TipRanks.com.
- More beat and raises are expected out of the Canadian company with store initiatives poised to pay off.
- Dollarama topped expectations on comparable-store sales growth and margins in Q1.
- Shares of Dollarama are up 16% YTD which is similar to the index-busting returns of Dollar General and Dollar Tree in the U.S.
Wed, Jun. 8, 7:33 AM
- Dollarama (OTC:DLMAF): Q1 EPS of $0.68
- Revenue of $641.01M (+13.2% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:41 AM
- Dollarama (OTC:DLMAF) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, 11.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.09.
- Forward yield 0.63%
- Payable May 4; for shareholders of record April 22; ex-div April 20.
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:40 AM
- Dollarama (OTC:DLMAF): Q4 EPS of $1.00
- Revenue of $766.48M (+14.6% Y/Y)
Dec. 21, 2012, 10:32 AM
RBC Capital releases its top global stocks for 2013 and, unsurprisingly, a handful of Canadian companies make the cut: BAM, MGA, SLW, TD, TU, VRX, DLMAF.PK, TFIFF.PK. Among other favorites: CBS, CLH, DFS, PCP, SHW, TUWLF.PK. The firm says the stocks should benefit from both a cyclical recovery and company-specific tailwinds.| Dec. 21, 2012, 10:32 AM | 1 Comment