Digital Realty Trust, Inc.NYSE
Tue, Nov. 22, 3:37 PM
- With $4.5B of short interest, Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) leads the way, followed by IBM at $3.7B. Rounding out the top ten: AT&T (NYSE:T), Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), Chevron (NYSE:CVX), Boeing (NYSE:BA), GE, Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG), Abbot Labs (NYSE:ABT) and Disney (NYSE:DIS).
- Most interesting from that list are Cat, Boeing, and Abbot Labs as their market caps are significantly smaller than the other seven.
- Of the top 50 short positions, there are two names in which the short interest rises to as high as 10% of the market cap: Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) and Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR).
- Previously: Goldman's list of stock longs mattering most to hedge funds (Nov. 22)
Thu, Nov. 10, 6:14 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 4:34 PM
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR -4.7%) posted Q3 earnings where revenues grew 6% and beat expectations, and grew FFO and core FFO per share.
- Funds from operations were $199M, or $1.31/share vs. a year-ago $1.28/share, and core FFO came to $1.44/share, up 9% Y/Y and up 1% sequentially.
- The company signed total bookings representing $55M in annualized GAAP rental revenue ($9M from interconnection). Along with new leases, DLR signed renewal leases representing $44M in annualized GAAP rental revenue.
- Digital Realty reiterated its full-year outlook on core FFO/share at $5.65-$5.75, in line with expectations.
- Conference call to come at 5:30 p.m. ET.
- Press release
Thu, Oct. 27, 4:18 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Tue, Oct. 11, 5:16 PM
- BC Partners is the firm in the lead to take over the data center business from CenturyLink (CTL -0.7%), in a deal that CenturyLink hopes crosses the $2.5B mark, Reuters reports.
- But the deal is uncertain because of complicated leases CenturyLink has with Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR).
- The lead rival for a deal -- a consortium with GTCR, Charlesbank Capital Partners, Berkshire Partners and Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners -- has broken up without a deal, sources told Reuters.
- CenturyLink was reported to be months away from a deal because of the difficulty in telecoms separating data centers from tightly intertwined services (like "separating Siamese twins"). Facing the same challenges, AT&T scrapped its plan last year to sell data centers.
Mon, Aug. 15, 6:38 PM
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR -1.4%) plans to redeem all outstanding shares of its 7% Series E Preferred Stock.
- The company will redeem 11.5M shares on Sept. 15, for a total of $25/share along with accrued and unpaid dividends of $0.35972/share.
- Holdings will receive that $25.35972/share in cash. With all shares being redeemed, trading of the shares will end as of that date.
Thu, Aug. 11, 5:59 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 10:04 AM
- July monthly performance was: +2.99%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +7%
- $0.24 in dividends were paid in July
- Top 10 Holdings as of 6/30/2016: ONEOK Inc (OKE): 2.68634%, Mattel Inc (MAT): 1.37579%, CenterPoint Energy Inc (CNP): 1.3705%, Frontier Communications Corp Class B (FTR): 1.18302%, Coach Inc (COH): 1.12088%, CMS Energy Corp (CMS): 0.94653%, SCANA Corp (SCG): 0.91588%, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC): 0.89711%, Helmerich & Payne Inc (HP): 0.8648%, Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR): 0.85433%
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:20 PM
- Equinix (EQIX +1.6%) has wrapped its deal for the Paris data center of Digital Realty (DLR +2.1%) for €189.75M (about $211M).
- That adds about 1,000 cabinets of sold capacity to the 5,000 already sold in Equinix's PA2 and PA3 data centers and allows for another 1,000 cabinets worth of space in existing buildings.
- Equinix and Digital Realty had set the deal early in July, coinciding with an $874M purchase by Digital Realty of eight data centers from Equinix.
- The transactions were part of a divestment requested by the EC tied to Equinix's purchase of TelecityGroup.
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:33 PM
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR +2.2%) is flat in after-hours trading following a Q2 earnings report where revenue and funds from operations beat expectations.
- EPS came to $0.24 vs. consensus for $0.26. Adjusted EBITDA of $296.9M was up 20% Y/Y (up 1% sequentially) and beat an expected $291.9M.
- Core FFO of $1.42 was up 9.2% Y/Y.
- DLR signed leases expected to generate $15M in annual rental revenue (GAAP basis), including a $6M contribution from co-location.
- The company also boosted its full-year outlook for core FFO/share, to $5.65-$5.75 from a previous $5.55-$5.65. Consensus expectation are for $5.65.
- Press Release
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:35 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Tue, Jul. 19, 7:37 AM
Mon, Jul. 11, 4:46 PM
- Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR) has named Laurence Chapman its vice chairman, effective immediately.
- The board has unanimously approved the appointment. Chapman's currently on the board, but his duties will be expanded "as part of the Board's ongoing commitment to sound corporate governance practices and longer-term succession planning, which is designed to ensure stability and continuity at the Board level as well as within the management ranks," says Chairman Dennis Singleton.
- Singleton says the board expects to appoint Chapman as chairman of the board at the annual meeting in May 2017.
Tue, Jul. 5, 4:54 PM
- Digital Realty (DLR +2.1%) has completed an $874M acquisition of eight European data centers from Equinix (EQIX -0.2%).
- That deal is part of a divestment that Equinix undertook as a condition requested by the European Commission, tied to Equinix's purchase of TelecityGroup.
- Equinix also entered a deal with Digital Realty to pay €189.75M for Digital Realty's operating business in St. Denis, Paris, including real estate and data center there.
- Digital Realty's purchase comes at a multiple of about 13 times the portfolio's expected 2016 EBITDA. It includes five properties in London, two in Amsterdam and one in Frankfurt, and provides about 6.9 megawatts of fully installed power and 62,700 net sellable square feet.