Mar. 24, 2015, 3:12 PM
- The Lattice Global Small Cap Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:ROGS) seeks to capture potential benefits of correlation and valuation differences across small companies in the U.S., developed and emerging markets.
- “By diversifying across countries, Lattice’s global small-cap ETF is seeking to take advantage of lower correlations, improved valuations, and the potential benefits of small-caps with lower overall risk,” said Lattice’s Managing Partner, Ted Lucas in a statement.
- Other global small cap ETFs: VSS, SCZ, DLS, SCHC, FNDC, IEIS, WBID
Feb. 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
- The SPDR Barclays 0-5 Year TIPS ETF (SIPE) launches today and will offer investors short term exposure to the TIPS market; this space features a lot of competition.
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) began their active strategy this morning and offer expense ratios of 0.35% and 0.49% respectively.
- The PowerShares International BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (IPKW), like IEIL and IEIS, is based on a previously launched domestic strategy; the PowerShares BuyBack Achievers Portfolio (PKW).
- TIPS ETFs: TIP, VTIP, IPE, SCHP, STPZ, LTPZ, TIPZ, STIP, TPS, TDTT, TIPX, TDTF
- Broad international ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
- Buyback ETFs: SYLD, FYLD
Feb. 26, 2014, 10:46 PM
- The iShares Enhanced International Large Cap ETF (IEIL) and Enhanced International Small Cap ETF (IEIS) will begin trading when markets open tomorrow.
- Both funds will invest at least 80% of their net assets in their chosen market cap at all times and will be actively managed.
- The funds were modeled after IELG and IESM, which were launched 10 months ago and have returned 18% and 25% respectively since inception.
- Other global ETFs: VT, VSS, SCZ, DLS, ACWI, IOO, SCHC, ONEF, DGT, FIGY, RWV, FNDC, TOK
Mar. 25, 2013, 3:21 PMThe SPIVA scorecard - matching active managers vs. index funds - once again shows how much the odds are stacked against going active. But one area where managers won is international small-caps (SCZ, VSS, DLS), with just 15% of them lapped by the index last year (10% over the last 3). In such an illiquid, poorly understood corner of the market, smart managers can indeed add alpha. | Mar. 25, 2013, 3:21 PM | 7 Comments
Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
Small-cap dividend ETFs (DES, DLS, DFE, DGS, DFJ, EES) led the pack in 2012 performance domestically and globally, followed by mid-caps (DON, DIM, EZM) and large-caps (DLN, DOL, EPS). Among strategy-based ETFs, it was preferreds (PGF, PFF) and buybacks (PKW) that outperformed. See here for full dividend ETF performance data.| Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM | 2 Comments
Aug. 27, 2011, 8:25 AMThe environment seems to favor healthy dividend stocks, and investors are rushing in ($12.6B in inflows to dividend-stock ETFs this year) - but they may be a "little overrated." Beware dividend traps, an average yield that still isn't that high, and shares that will miss out on any big rally. (More ideas in Investing for Income) | Aug. 27, 2011, 8:25 AM | 18 Comments
See more details on sponsor's website