There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 5:40PM)
at CNBC.com (Oct 29, 2014)
- DM, a growth-oriented LP, formed by Dominion to hold all current preferred equity interests of Dominion Cove Point, scheduled an upcoming IPO.
- Cove Point generates considerable revenue and earnings from annual payments under storage, regasification and transportation contracts with Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Statoil and others.
- Despite concerns about energy sector weaknesses of late, DM boasts profitability, a strong and lengthy list of underwriters, and projected growth and expansion in its business.
- We suggest investors consider buying in.
There are no Transcripts on DM.
Wed, Dec. 10, 7:15 PM
- Some energy limited partnerships - pipeline operators or wholesale distributors, with less risky business models than oil E&P companies - have escaped much of the carnage in energy stocks and may make attractive investments, MarketWatch's Philip Van Doorn writes.
- These 12 energy LPs, most of which fell today amid the energy sector rout, actually have posted gains since Nov. 1: TCP, EEQ, EEP, DM, BPL, SHLX, SGU, BIP, SRLP, APU, SEP, SPH.
- Credit Suisse analyst John Edwards recently said many energy LPs look oversold; his top picks in the sector include EEP as well as NGLS, GEL, OKS, CNNX, PAA, BWP and AM.
Fri, Nov. 28, 10:20 AM| 17 Comments
DM vs. ETF Alternatives
Dominion Midstream Partners LP owns liquefied natural gas import, storage, regasification and transportation assets. Its operations currently consist of LNG import and storage services and the transportation of domestic natural gas and regasified LNG.
Other News & PR