Wed, Jun. 22, 9:55 AM
- Healthcare Realty Trust (HR -1.3%) is cut to Underperform from Market Perform, and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -1.5%) to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
- The two have moved nearly in lockstep this year, with DOC up 18.6% and HR higher by 17.2%. On a year-over-year basis, HR is ahead 40% and DOC 26%.
Wed, Apr. 6, 8:23 AM
- The company sold 22.5M shares at a price of $17.85 each vs. the originally planned sale of 18M shares. Gross proceeds were $387.9M, and the underwriters have an option to buy another 3.375M shares at that price.
- The funds are to be used to help pay for the Catholic Health Initiatives acquisition.
- Source: Press Release
- DOC -1.35% premarket to $18.21.
- Now read: Physicians Realty Has All The Healthy Ingredients To Sleep Well At Night
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:05 PM
- Healthcare facility owners are seeing steep losses after HCP (HCP -14.8%), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD -16%), and Medical Properties Trust (MPW -3.8%) issued soft 2016 guidance with their Q4 beats.
- HCP reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.80 (beat by $0.02), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $2.74-$2.80 vs. a $3.16 consensus. Brookdale reported Q4 CFFO/share of $0.58 (beat by $0.12), but guided for 2016 CFFO of $2.45-$2.55 vs. a $2.62 consensus. MPW reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.35 (beat by $0.01), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $1.29-$1.33 vs. a $1.33 consensus.
- In addition to HCP/Brookdale/MPW, the casualty list includes Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI -9.6%), Capital Senior Living (CSU -6.2%), Five Star Quality Care (FVE -7%), Welltower (HCN -9%), Genesis Healthcare (GEN -9.6%), , Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -6.3%), National Health Investors (NHI -4.6%), Ventas (VTR -5.9%), and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -3.9%).
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:13 AM
Dec. 8, 2015, 12:51 PM
- Noting attractive growth prospects, an expectation of increased demand for medical office space from tenants, and strong investor demand for medical office buildings from investors, Stifel's Chad Vanacore initiates coverage of Physicians Realty Trust (DOC +1.8%) with a Buy and $20 price target, suggesting an upside of about 25%.
- He sees FFO per share of $1.09 next year, and FAD of $1.06, or 23.3% growth from 2015.
- "We believe the company is well positioned to grow faster than its peers given its strategy of investing in higher yielding MOBs and room to expand leverage." says Vanacore.
Oct. 14, 2015, 12:21 PM
- The secondary offering size was boosted to 13.75M shares from 12.5M, and priced at $15 each, for expected net proceeds of $196.7M. The underwriters have an option to buy another 2.062M shares at that price.
- DOC -3.9% to $15.17
- Previously: Physicians Realty details Q3 deal activity; launches secondary (Oct. 13)
Oct. 13, 2015, 4:14 PM
- The company closed $297M of purchases of medical office facilities in Q3, bringing 2015 buys to $688M. Another $91.5M of acquisitions are under agreement.
- The secondary offering is for 12.5M shares with an underwriter greenshoe for another 1.875M shares.
- DOC -1.5% after hours.
Sep. 9, 2014, 8:52 AM
- The offering was upsized by 500K shares to 9.5M and priced at $14 each for net proceeds of roughly $126.3M. The underwriters can buy up to 1.425M additional shares at that price.
- DOC -3% premarket to $14.14.
- Previously: Physicians Realty Trust announces secondary offering, acquisition activity
Sep. 8, 2014, 4:57 PM
- The offering is for 9M shares with underwriters granted a greenshoe option for another 1.35M.
- The company closed $20.7M of new investments in the first week of September in two separate deals. The two purchases are expected to provide an unlevered year one cash yield of about 7.5%.
- DOC -3.9% AH
Physicians Realty Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. It is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company invests in... More
Industry: REIT - Healthcare Facilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR