Masonite Shares Are Highly Defensive Given The Industry Consolidation
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, Aug. 10, 4:38 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:35 PM
Wed, May 4, 4:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:42 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q4 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $485.4M (+8.1% Y/Y) beats by $25.16M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q3 EPS of -$0.53 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.51.
- Revenue of $475.65M (-0.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.62M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q2 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $476.4M (-2.8% Y/Y) misses by $34.38M.
May 4, 2015, 9:09 AM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q1 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $434.47M (+2.8% Y/Y) misses by $20.55M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q4 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $448.9M (+6.8% Y/Y) misses by $11.4M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:14 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q3 EPS of -$0.34 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.03.
- Revenue of $476.1M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.87M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:55 PM
- Masonite (NYSE:DOOR): Q2 EPS of $0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of $490.2M (+8.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.2M.
May 6, 2014, 7:31 PM
- Masonite International (DOOR): Q1 EPS of -$0.56 misses by $0.23.
- Revenue of $422.5M (-0.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.3M.
Feb. 24, 2014, 6:06 AM
- Masonite International Corporation (DOOR): Q4 EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $420.5M (+0.5% Y/Y) misses by $2M.
Masonite International Corp. designs and manufactures of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company markets and sells its products to remodeling... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States