Dorman Products, Inc.NASDAQ
Today, 7:07 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:33 AM
- The German Bundesrat has fired a warning shot across the automobile industry that is yet another indication that seismic changes could be coming down the road.
- In a vote intended to pressure the EU, the Bundesrat approved a measure to ban gas and diesel vehicles by 2030. The Bundesrat doesn't set policy across Europe, but is considered influential.
- Naturally, the fact that the push is coming from the home of Mercedes, BMW, and Volkswagen also adds a degree of intrigue to the news and the underlying electrification push out of the trio.
- Wall Street analysts with their 1-year price target mindset haven't weighed in on the development, but there's plenty of discussion on Seeking Alpha about the implications.
- Previously: Germany says nein to internal combustion engines (Oct. 10)
- Related auto parts stocks: ACW, ALSN, ALV, AXL, BWA, CAAS, CPS, DAN, DLPH, DORM, FDML, FENX, GNTX, JCI, LDL, LEA, LKQ, MBLY, MLR, MNRO, MOD, MPAA, MPG, MTOR, PLOW, SMP, SRI, STRT, SUP, STRT, TEN, THRM, TEN, TOWR, UFAB, VC, VOXX, WBC, ZX.
Tue, Jul. 26, 7:11 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 7:02 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q1 EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $208.1M (+10.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.47M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 7:09 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q4 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $204.83M (+17.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.26M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q3 EPS of $0.73 in-line.
- Revenue of $210.9M (+6.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q2 EPS of $0.65 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $198.7M (+1.3% Y/Y) misses by $7.94M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:12 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q1 EPS of $0.60 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $188.47M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $7.74M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Feb. 18, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q4 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $173.98M (+2.5% Y/Y) misses by $12M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:06 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q3 EPS of $0.68 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $197.8M (+11.2% Y/Y) misses by $4.07M.
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:20 AM
- Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM): Q2 EPS of $0.64 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $196.2M (+20.9% Y/Y) beats by $9.47M.