Ignore The Weak Guidance, Amdocs Is Still A Buy
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Amdocs Continues To Outperform The Street's View Of Them
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Nov. 8, 4:04 PM
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:35 PM
Wed, Sep. 28, 12:10 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:05 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Wed, May 4, 4:16 PM
- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX): FQ2 EPS of $0.92 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $926M (+2.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:02 PM
- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX): FQ1 EPS of $0.86 in-line.
- Revenue of $921.5M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.29M.
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 12:23 PM| Thu, Jan. 28, 12:23 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, 12:53 PM
- In addition to missing FQ4 revenue estimates (while beating on EPS), Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX) is guiding for FQ1 revenue of $905M-$945M and EPS of $0.82-$0.88, below a consensus of $953.4M and $0.90. The outlook is said to reflect "expectations regarding macro and industry specific risks and various uncertainties resulting from current and potential customer consolidation activity in North America."
- Also: Amdocs is guiding for FY16 (ends Sep. '16) EPS growth of 3.5%-7.5%. That implies a range of $3.50-$3.63, below a $3.67 consensus. CEO Eli Gelman: "This outlook takes into consideration many macro and industry specific risks and unknowns, including uncertainties related to AT&T's discretionary spending plans..."
- Along with the numbers, Amdocs states it's hiking its quarterly dividend by $0.025 to $0.195/share, provided shareholders approve at the February annual meeting. At current levels, the new dividend would spell a 1.4% yield.
- Gelman insists the telecom customer support/billing software firm's win rate remained strong across all regions in FY15. Major deals were struck in FQ4 with Vodafone UK, KT, Singtel, and Bell Canada. 12-month backlog rose by $70M Q/Q and $80M Y/Y to $3.08B.
- FQ4 details: Weak North American sales weighed on results: They fell 5% Y/Y to $626.6M. With the help of the Comverse deal, European sales rose 9% to $115.3M, and rest of world sales 40% to $184.9M. Costs/expenses rose 3% Y/Y to $769.9M (even with revenue growth). EPS was lifted by $182M worth of buybacks. Amdocs ended FQ4 with $1.35B in cash, and $220M in short-term financing arrangements.
- Peer CSG Systems (NASDAQ:CSGS) is following Amdocs lower.
- Amdocs' FQ4 results, PR
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX): FQ4 EPS of $0.84 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $926.78M (+2.9% Y/Y) misses by $5.58M.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX): Q2 EPS of $0.84 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $907.89M (+0.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
May 15, 2015, 6:05 PM
- After having exited a prior GM position a year ago, David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital bought 9.5M shares of the auto giant in Q1, per Greenlight's Q1 13F.
- Einhorn previously disclosed the purchase, along with his reasoning, in his Q1 letter. "2015 should be a better year for GM: the company is a year closer to eliminating its losses in Europe; low gas prices should stimulate demand for its highly profitable SUV and light truck product lines; raw material costs are low; and we believe that the worst of the product recalls is behind them." He also noted GM's buyback, and called earnings estimates beatable.
- A 1.7M-share stake was taken in Macy's (NYSE:M), and a 1.1M-share stake in Ingram Micro (NYSE:IM). Greenlight's stake in Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE:CBI) was more than doubled to 6.7M shares, and its stake in AerCap (NYSE:AER) hiked by 49% to 5.6M.
- On the flip side, Greenlight liquidated a 1.3M-share stakes in Aetna (NYSE:AET) and Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX). The firm cut its stake in chipmaker/long-time holding Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL) by 63% to 9M shares, and in chip equipment maker Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) by 33% to 1.7M shares.