Deutsche Post AGOTCPK - Current
Tue, Nov. 8, 8:39 AM
Wed, Sep. 28, 8:14 AM
- Deutsche Post DHL Group (OTCPK:DPSTF) acquires parcel delivery company UK Mail for £4.40 a share in a deal valued at £242.7M ($315.82M).
- The company says the pickup will strengthen its market position in Europe and bring in significant synergy opportuntiies.
- "We will further extend our network and have a strong foothold in Europe's three largest e-commerce markets, the UK, Germany and France, which account for over 60% of online retail in the continent," says Deutsche Post.
- Deutsche Post DHL Group press release
Wed, Aug. 3, 9:20 AM
Mon, Mar. 28, 4:44 AM
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is preparing to launch a two-hour delivery service in Berlin, Germany's Welt am Sonntag reports.
- Although it has used Deutsche Post's (OTCPK:DPSGY) DHL parcel service for local deliveries in the past, Amazon is slowly building up its own distribution capabilities, as it aims to create a cost-efficient logistics system.
- Deliveries would start in May and would at first be carried out by courier firms already active in the German capital.
Wed, Mar. 9, 4:39 PM
- Deutsche Post AG (OTCPK:DPSTF): Q4 EPS of €0.55.
- Revenue of €15.34B (-0.2% Y/Y).
Fri, Jan. 8, 6:16 AM
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX) and TNT Express (OTCPK:TNTEY) have obtained unconditional EU antitrust approval for their proposed €4.4B ($4.8B) merger.
- "The European Commission has concluded that the deal does not raise any competition concerns," they said in a statement.
- The deal should catapult FedEx to second place in Europe behind Deutsche Post's (OTCPK:DPSGY) DHL.
Apr. 7, 2015, 11:15 AM
- A number of air transport stocks are on the rise after FedEx ponies up $4.8B for TNT Express.
- There's some confidence from analysts that more sector consolidation could be on tap.
- Gainers include Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG) +3.8%, Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT) +3.7%, Deutsche Post (OTCPK:DPSGY, OTCPK:DPSTF) +1.4% , Atlas Air Worldwide (NASDAQ:AAWW) +1.5%, and PostNL (OTCPK:PNLYY, OTC:TNTFF) +11.7%.
- Even UPS (NYSE:UPS) is out ahead of the broad market with a +0.6% gain.
- Previously: FedEx to buy TNT Express for €4.4B
- Previously: Investors and analysts applaud FedEx-TNT deal