Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 23, 2013, 7:40 AM
- Engility Holdings (EGL) agrees to acquire fellow government contractor Dynamics Research (DRCO) for $120.9M, or $11.50/share, a 59% premium over Friday's closing price.
- DRCO is a provider of IT services in health care, homeland security, intelligence and R&D, and has ~300 active contracts within organizations such as the Department of Defense.
- EGL says the deal will position it in new, higher-end markets.
Oct. 30, 2013, 7:47 PM
- Dynamics Research (DRCO): Q3 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $67.5M misses by $1.96M. (PR)
Oct. 30, 2013, 9:18 AM
- Dynamics Research (DRCO) wins a $50M, 5-year indefinite delivery/quantity contract to provide analytic, scientific, engineering, and management services to the DoD's Office of Corrosion Policy.
Sep. 3, 2013, 9:49 AM
- Dynamics Research (DRCO) +6% shares spike after the company secures a piece of a $6B blanket purchase agreement from the Dept. of Homeland Security. It is one of 17 recipients. The contract has a one-year base and four one-year options.
- Dynamics will compete with other recipients to provide real-time cyber security support services to the DHS's Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service program.
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:51 AM
- Dynamics Research (DRCO): Q2 EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $72.1M misses by $0.02M. (PR)
May 2, 2013, 6:23 AMDynamics Research (DRCO): Q1 EPS of $0.12 in-line. Revenue of $73.6M beats by $0.18M. (PR) | May 2, 2013, 6:23 AM
Feb. 21, 2013, 5:19 AMDynamics Research (DRCO): Q4 EPS of $0.18 in-line. Revenue of $73.5M misses by $1.56M. (PR) | Feb. 21, 2013, 5:19 AM
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:24 AMDynamics Research (DRCO): Q3 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.13. Revenue of $76.8M (-20.3% Y/Y) misses by $1M. (PR) | Nov. 1, 2012, 12:24 AM
Nov. 21, 2011, 1:17 PM
AT&T (T -1.3%) notifies customers of a large-scale organized attempt to obtain personal information from their online accounts. The system hack of AT&T follows up news last week of a foreign cyberattack on an Illinois utility that is being investigated as a potential terrorist event. Will network security stocks such as SYMC, MANT, BAH, CACI, DRCO, and SAI get a boost after the proliferation of high-profile network breaches?| Nov. 21, 2011, 1:17 PM