Digital River Will Continue To Underperform
Digital River- Ones And Zeros Becoming More Important Than The Number Of Zeros
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:32 AM
- Digital River (NASDAQ:DRIV) has extended its digital download services agreement with top client Microsoft to March 31, 2017. Microsoft can extend the expiration date via four six-month renewal options.
- DRIV crashed on Dec. 8 after disclosing Microsoft had been given an extension for its deadline to give notice it wouldn't be extending the services deal. That triggered fears Microsoft would be jumping ship, and that DRIV's $26/share buyout agreement would be pulled in response.
- In today's disclosure, DRIV states the acquisition is still expected to close in Q1 2015.
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:13 AM
Dec. 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 8, 2014, 10:22 AM
- Digital River (NASDAQ:DRIV) discloses it has given Microsoft "an extension from December 1, 2014 to December 19, 2014 as the deadline by which Microsoft is required to provide prior notice to the Company of its decision as to whether to elect to extend the expiration date of the Microsoft Operations Digital Distribution Agreement between the Company and Microsoft, dated September 1, 2006, as amended to date." (8-K)
- Investors are betting the loss of DRIV's top customer would lead its $26/share buyout deal to be pulled or at least significantly amended.
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:51 PM
- Digital River (NASDAQ:DRIV): Q3 EPS of $0 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $88.83M (+1.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.12M.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Oct. 24, 2014, 12:48 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 5:12 AM
- Digital River (NASDAQ:DRIV) has entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by an investor group led by Siris Capital in a transaction valued at approximately $840M.
- Under the terms of the deal, Siris will acquire all of the outstanding common shares of Digital River for $26.00 per share in cash, representing a premium of approximately 50% over yesterday's closing price.
- The agreement will also allow Digital River to solicit alternative acquisition proposals from third parties during a 45-day "go-shop" period, following the date of execution of the merger agreement.
- DRIV +15.1% premarket
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Digital River (NASDAQ:DRIV): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $87.38M (-3.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.46M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Digital River, Inc. (DRIV): Q1 EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $97.8M (-11.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.17M.
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Feb. 5, 2014, 4:36 PM
- Digital River, Inc. (DRIV): Q4 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $101.2M (-0.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.87M.
Feb. 5, 2014, 12:10 AM
- AFFX, AIZ, AKAM, ALL, ARMK, ATML, AVNR, BDN, BKD, BMR, BOFI, CALD, CBG, CINF, CNW, DIS, DRIV, EDMC, ENS, ENTR, FEIC, FISV, FLT, FMC, FORM, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, IRBT, KIM, LNC, MAA, MRO, MTD, MTGE, NXPI, OESX, ONVO, ORLY, OSUR, P, PAA, PMT, PNNT, PRU, QUIK, RE, RLD, SCSS, SFLY, SNCR, SPF, SRCL, SWI, SWIR, SWM, THG, TQNT, TSO, TTMI, TWO, TWTR, TYL, UHAL, WGL, WNC, XL, YELP
Digital River, Inc provides end-to-end global e-commerce and marketing solutions to a variety of companies in software, consumer electronics, computer games, video games, and other markets.
Industry: Internet Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR