DSW Opens Store In Ontario: Can The Retailer Conquer The Canadian Market?
Khurram Aziz • Mon, Aug. 11
- The Canadian market is hungry for anything American. They have never seen the concept of a shoe warehouse and this in itself will drive sales.
- The variety offered is new to the Canadian market.
- Stock prices are low, which is always the right time to buy. Pair this with a new expanding market, and you have more potential for higher returns.
- Their current profit margin is improving.
- They are primed to dig out of slumping U.S. sales. They are trading at rates far greater than estimates made for next year.