What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:17 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:57 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 3:39 PM
- DTE Energy (DTE +0.7%) is higher after Barclays upgrades shares to Overweight from Equal Weight with an $89 price target, believing uncertainties concerning the delayed passage of Michigan legislation, extension of bonus depreciation, growth visibility of the power and industrials business, and worries about the gas storage and pipelines business are misplaced.
- DTE trades at a 3% discount to Barclays' regulated utility group based on its 2018 earnings estimate, and with top quartile EPS growth forecast at 5% through 2018, 3.7% dividend yield and upside revision potential from unregulated business development, the firm thinks the stock deserves to trade at a consolidated 9% premium offering a 17% annual total return.
Dec. 17, 2015, 3:11 PM
- DTE Energy (DTE +0.3%) discloses plans to close its Shenango coke battery plant in Pittsburgh, effective in mid-January, citing the downturn in the North American steel industry; the closure affects 173 employees.
- DTE says it expects to incur related one-time after-tax charges of ~$60M.
- DTE also reaffirms its outlook for FY 2016 EPS of $4.80-$5.05 vs. $4.96 analyst consensus estimate, and 2015 EPS of $4.65-$4.91 vs. $4.80 consensus.
Dec. 2, 2015, 4:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 6:34 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q3 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $2.6B (flat Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 24, 2015, 7:17 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q2 EPS of $0.76 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $2.27B (-15.9% Y/Y) misses by $250M.
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 7, 2015, 2:59 PM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) declares $0.69/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.52%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 11.
Apr. 24, 2015, 7:17 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q1 EPS of $1.65 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $2.98B (-24.2% Y/Y) misses by $550M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 27, 2015, 2:31 PM
- The FERC directs the partnership behind the Nexus natural gas pipeline proposed for northeast Ohio to investigate an alternative route that would relocate the $2B project to less populated areas.
- The agency's move comes a day after the city of Green proposed moving 103 miles of the pipeline through the Akron-Canton area to locations that would conflict less with residential areas.
- Nexus, a partnership of Spectra Energy (SE, SEP) and DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE), would transport as much as 2B cf/day of gas from the Utica Shale formations in eastern Ohio.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:48 PM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) is maintained with a Hold rating but with an increased $87 stock price target at Deutsche Bank, citing potential changes to Michigan's energy law and opportunities to expand the midstream business.
- DTE seems bullish on prospects for a constructive resolution to electric choice in Michigan and a shift toward cleaner energy, potentially as soon as Q2, according to Deutsche Bank.
- The firm says DTE continues to execute at a high level, seeing upside potential in the event Michigan raises its state renewables standard, further restricts choice, or DTE takes a greater share in the planned NEXUS pipeline.
Feb. 13, 2015, 7:17 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q4 EPS of $1.17 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $3.08B (+21.7% Y/Y) beats by $780M.
Other News & PR