What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 3, 2014, 4:22 PM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) declares $0.69/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.35%
- Payable Jan 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 15; ex-div Dec. 11.
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:32 PM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) says it is purchasing the Renaissance natural gas power plant in Carson City, Mich., from LS Power for $240M.
- DTE says the facility will enable it to meet peak demand of ~260K households on a hot summer day, as well as allow it to address current and future resource adequacy requirements.
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:28 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q3 EPS of $1.02 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $2.6B (+8.8% Y/Y) beats by $120M.
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 25, 2014, 7:19 AM
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE): Q2 EPS of $0.73 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.69B (+21.2% Y/Y) beats by $400M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 2, 2014, 2:16 PM
- Exelon (EXC -3.5%) has shed 5.5% in the past two days after storms with hurricane force winds swept through Commonwealth Edison's territory in the central U.S., knocking out power to as many as 427K customers.
- The National Weather Service says five tornadoes touched down in Illinois during storm.
- Based on past storms of similar magnitude, EXC estimates remaining customers will have their service restored by late Thursday night, with the exception of some pockets in hardest hit areas.
- In southeast Michigan, ~140K DTE Energy (DTE -1.6%) customers lost power at the height of the storm.
May 1, 2014, 12:40 PM
- DTE Energy Company (DTE) declares $0.655/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.36%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14.
Apr. 25, 2014, 9:58 AM
- DTE Energy (DTE +1.2%) opens higher after Q1 earnings jumped a better than expected 39% and revenues beat estimates by 50%, as the company’s utilities posted sharply higher results amid harsh winter weather.
- CEO Gerard Anderson says extremely cold weather during the quarter drove exceptionally high energy demand; he also noted that DTE implemented a 6.5% reduction to customers' electric rates in January.
- Issues in-line guidance for FY 2014, seeing EPS of $4.20-$4.40 vs. $4.33 analyst consensus estimate.
Apr. 25, 2014, 7:19 AM
- DTE Energy (DTE): Q1 EPS of $1.69 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $3.93B (+56.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.26B.
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 12, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Ohio geologists for the first time have linked earthquake activity in the Marcellus Shale to fracking, a new connection that could have implications for oil and gas drilling in the state and beyond.
- As a result, Ohio is setting new permitting conditions in quake-sensitive areas and has halted drilling indefinitely at the site of five quakes last month in the Youngstown area.
- Earthquakes recently rattled residents in Oklahoma, putting that state on track for record quake activity this year, which some seismologists say may be tied to oil and gas exploration.
- Among companies drilling in the Marcellus and Utica shales: RRC, CHK, COG, ACMP, APC, ATLS, CVX, CNX, DTE, EOG, EQT, XCO, XOM, MWE, NBL, RGP, REXX, RICE, RDS.A, RDS.B,SWN, STO, SXL, TLM, WMB, WPX.
Feb. 14, 2014, 7:22 AM
- DTE Energy Company (DTE): Q4 EPS of $0.70 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.95.
- Revenue of $2.53B (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $90M.
Feb. 14, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Other News & PR