There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
DNO ASA: High Risk, Higher Reward (More Than 100% Upside)
- DNO’s operations in Iraqi-Kurdistan have high geo-political risk, but the risk-adjusted upside (114%+) is very attractive. Un-risked upside is 350%+.
- DNO has a 55% interest in a high quality oil field that is located close to Turkish pipeline infrastructure; potential end of Turkey-PKK conflict is a positive game changer.
- Dramatic and rapid gains of Islamic State fighters has increased short term risk but accelerated the long term opportunities for DNO.
- DNO is incorporated in Norway and trades on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Risks: delay in selling oil in the international markets at close to market prices due any of the issues detailed below.
There are no Related articles on DTNOY.
There are no Transcripts on DTNOY.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
DTNOY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR