What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:45 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q3 EPS of $0.32 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $30.67M (-14.0% Y/Y) misses by $5.01M.
- Shares -6.36%.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Sep. 2, 2015, 12:40 PM
Sep. 2, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Audio technology company DTS Inc. (NASDAQ:DTSI) agrees to acquire privately-held HD radio technology firm iBiquity Digital for $172M.
- IBiquity is the developer and licenser of HD Radio technology, the FCC-approved method for upgrading AM/FM broadcasting from analog to digital; its technology is built into about a third of cars sold in the U.S., according to DTS.
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:29 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q2 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $34.4M (-4.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.91M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
May 11, 2015, 4:32 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q1 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $33.94M (-7.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.5M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mar. 2, 2015, 4:26 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q4 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $35.2M (-5.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.88M.
Mar. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 5:36 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:54 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q3 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $35.7M (+26.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.95M.
- Shares +7.5%.
Aug. 21, 2014, 12:01 PM
- Ten day after DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI) surged in response to a big Q2 beat, Barrington's James C. Goss has upgraded shares to Outperform.
- Goss thinks DTS' Headphone-X (high-end headlphone audio) and Play-Fi (wireless music streaming) platforms "provide some intermediate-term potential," and notes near-term sales have been boosted by a console-driven Blu-ray rebound and strong penetration rates for network-connected devices.
- He adds new product opportunities will "require powerful DTS decoding capabilities as streaming and downloading delivery technologies become used more widely." Goss' target is at $27.
Aug. 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:38 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:30 PM
- DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI): Q2 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.31.
- Revenue of $36.2M (+33.1% Y/Y) beats by $7.72M.
- Shares +12.6%.
DTS Inc is an audio solutions provider for high-definition entertainment experiences. Its solutions are applied in an array of electronic devices, including Blu-ray Disc players, DVD based products, and PCs, among others.
Other News & PR