Cal Dive International, Inc.NYSE
Nov. 5, 2014, 11:54 PM
- Cal Dive (NYSE:DVR): Q3 EPS of -$0.45
- Revenue of $114.6M (-26.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Oct. 16, 2014, 12:38 PM
- Cal Dive (DVR -15.9%) says it has not yet come to final terms on its new first lien credit facility or the amendment to the second lien facility.
- DVR says it is continuing to work on a refinancing of the first lien revolving credit facility in an amount up to its previous capacity of $125M, but if an agreement can't be reached in a timely fashion, it would need to consider "other, potentially less satisfactory measures" to provide liquidity for operations.
Sep. 12, 2014, 4:49 PM
- Cal Dive (NYSE:DVR) says it received a continued listing standards notice from the NYSE regarding the minimum average share price rule.
- On Aug. 27, the 30-trading-day average closing price per share was below $1, the minimum average share price required for continued listing under NYSE rules.
Aug. 11, 2014, 2:45 PM
- Cal Dive International (DVR -27.8%) plunges to 52-week lows before rebounding slightly, after reporting a Q2 loss of $0.31/share and saying results were significantly hurt by unseasonably adverse weather that delayed completion of two of its four Mexico projects.
- Included in the Q2 loss was a $6.2M after-tax charge for the provision of doubtful accounts related to a receivable owed by a contractor in Mexico that became subject to bankruptcy proceedings in July.
- DVR also said its board authorized management to explore a broad range of strategic alternatives to enhance stockholder value.
Aug. 11, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 7:05 AM
- Cal Dive (NYSE:DVR): Q2 EPS of -$0.31 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $121.68M (+0.6% Y/Y) misses by $5.42M.
Aug. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jun. 4, 2014, 11:32 AM
- Cal Dive International (DVR +2.3) says it sold its Gulf of Mexico shallow water surface diving fleet to an unnamed privately-held company for $18.5M and a ~20% interest in the entity acquiring the assets.
- DVR says it implemented cost reductions in Q1 and will realize additional overhead cost reductions going forward as a result of the sale.
- DVR says the deal is part of its strategic plan to divest non-core assets.
May 9, 2014, 2:24 PM
- Cal Dive (DVR -11.6%) says it has refinanced its debt and entered into a $100M senior secured second lien term loan facility.
- As part of the refinancing, DVR is permitted to obtain up to $75M in local project financing for international projects, and intends to transition from relying on its revolving credit facility for working capital requirements for its large construction projects to utilizing local project financing.
- DVR had been lower all day after reporting a wider than expected Q1 loss.
- Shares have resumed trading after a halt.
May 9, 2014, 12:24 AM
- Cal Dive International (DVR): Q1 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $119.1M (+47.2% Y/Y) misses by $11.16M.
May 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Mar. 4, 2014, 6:00 PM
- Cal Dive International, Inc. (DVR): Q4 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $159.8M (+9.2% Y/Y) misses by $12.82M.
Mar. 4, 2014, 12:10 AM
Mar. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ACLS, ACXM, ALNY, ALSK, AMTG, ANDE, ATO, ATVI, AWAY, AWK, BALT, BIOS, BKD, CBS, CECO, CKP, CLR, CODI, CPE, CTL, CVG, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DGIT, DK, DVR, DXCM, ENS, ERII, EVC, FLTX, FTK, G, GA, GNK, HIMX, HNSN, HT, INWK, IO, LPSN, MAA, MDLZ, MKL, MRIN, NDLS, NLY, NVTL, OAS, OILT, OSUR, PDLI, PHH, PMT, PMTC, PRI, PRU, QCOM, RIG, RJET, ROSE, RST, SCTY, SLCA, SN, TCAP, TEG, TPX, TS, TSO, TWTC, UHAL, WAC, WES, WFM, WG, WTI