Drew Industries: Hitting A Wall
Drew Industries: Lacking Catalyst And Reasons To Buy
Thu, May 26, 4:20 PM
Mon, May 9, 12:17 PM
- Drew Industries (DW +10.5%) rallies after posting strong sales growth in Q1 which includes gains across all RV and motorhome segments.
- Wholesale shipments of towables RVs were up 11% Y/Y during the quarter.
- Total operating profit increased 75% Y/Y to $55.728M off the sales leverage.
- Previously: Drew beats by $0.42, beats on revenue (May 9)
Mon, May 9, 7:32 AM
Sun, May 8, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 17, 4:54 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:36 AM
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:36 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q3 EPS of $0.70 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $345.3M (+17.3% Y/Y) beats by $12.16M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q2 EPS of $0.85 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $362M (+12.5% Y/Y) misses by $13.55M.
May 5, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q1 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $361.46M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $29.06M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 8:38 AM
- Drew Industries (NYSE:DW) acquires Spectral Industries through its Lippert Components subsidiary for $22.3M.
- The company says it's "well-positioned" to take advantage of the acquisition and expects the deal to be immediately accretive.
- Spectral makes windows and doors for buses, RVs, and trucks.
Mar. 16, 2015, 6:33 PM
- Drew (NYSE:DW) declares $2.00/share special dividend.
- Payable April 10; for shareholders of record March 27; ex-div March 25.
Feb. 24, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q4 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $289.35M (+28.6% Y/Y) beats by $25.95M.
Oct. 31, 2014, 7:48 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q3 EPS of $0.64 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $294.27M (+17.3% Y/Y) beats by $6.27M.
Oct. 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
- A solid earnings report from Winnebago has helped pick up the recreational vehicle sector.
- Drew Industies (DW +1.1%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +0.9%), and Patrick Industries (PATK +1.2%) are all out-performers on the day.
- Shares of Winnebago were up over 6% in early action before management's earnings call commentary set a different tone.
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:34 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q2 EPS of $0.82 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $322M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.6M.
May 1, 2014, 7:43 AM
- Drew (DW): Q1 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $285M (+12.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.9M.
Drew Industries, Inc. manufactures and supplies parts for manufactured homes and recreational vehicles. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Kinro, Inc. and Lippert Components, Inc. It operates through two segments: Recreational Vehicle and Manufactured Housing products.... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Recreational Vehicles
Country: United States
Other News & PR