Drew Industries IncorporatedNYSE
Drew Industries: Hitting A Wall
Thu, Oct. 27, 9:00 AM
- Drew Industries (NYSE:DW) acquires assets of the seating and chassis component division of Atwood Mobile Product for $12.5M.
- The deal is being run through Drew's Lippert subsidiary.
- Atwood Mobile Products is a subsidiary of Dometic Group (OTC:DTCGF).
- Products acquired in the acquisition include seating frames and related components, as well as Atwood's manual, power and scissor jacks, leveling systems and controls, couplers and hitch balls, fifth wheel landing gear and braking components.
- "Atwood's chassis hardware products are a natural fit," notes a Lippert exec.
- The transaction is expected to close in November.
- Source: Press Release
Apr. 27, 2015, 8:38 AM
- Drew Industries (NYSE:DW) acquires Spectral Industries through its Lippert Components subsidiary for $22.3M.
- The company says it's "well-positioned" to take advantage of the acquisition and expects the deal to be immediately accretive.
- Spectral makes windows and doors for buses, RVs, and trucks.