Drew Industries IncorporatedNYSE
Drew Industries: Hitting A Wall
Tue, Sep. 27, 11:23 AM
- Thor Industries (THO +3.2%) tracks higher after the company blasts past estimates with its FQ4 report.
- A positive spin on industry demand has shares of other recreational vehicle makers on the move, including Arctic Cat (ACAT +1.9%), Drew Industries(DW +1%), and Polaris Industries (PII +1.4%). Supplier Patrick Industries (PATK +5%) is also higher.
- "During the fourth quarter, we saw continued year-over-year industry growth in most product categories and were able to capitalize on opportunities to expand our production capacity and output to meet the growing demand for affordably priced travel trailers and motorhomes," noted CEO Bob Martin.
- Previously: Thor beats by $0.24, beats on revenue (Sept. 26)
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:24 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 12:00 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:34 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Thu, May 26, 4:20 PM
Mon, May 9, 12:17 PM
- Drew Industries (DW +10.5%) rallies after posting strong sales growth in Q1 which includes gains across all RV and motorhome segments.
- Wholesale shipments of towables RVs were up 11% Y/Y during the quarter.
- Total operating profit increased 75% Y/Y to $55.728M off the sales leverage.
- Previously: Drew beats by $0.42, beats on revenue (May 9)
Mon, May 9, 7:32 AM
Sun, May 8, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 17, 4:54 PM
- Drew (NYSE:DW) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 1.9%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:36 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $334.23M (+15.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.32M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:36 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q3 EPS of $0.70 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $345.3M (+17.3% Y/Y) beats by $12.16M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q2 EPS of $0.85 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $362M (+12.5% Y/Y) misses by $13.55M.
May 5, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Drew (NYSE:DW): Q1 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $361.46M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $29.06M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 8:38 AM
- Drew Industries (NYSE:DW) acquires Spectral Industries through its Lippert Components subsidiary for $22.3M.
- The company says it's "well-positioned" to take advantage of the acquisition and expects the deal to be immediately accretive.
- Spectral makes windows and doors for buses, RVs, and trucks.
Mar. 16, 2015, 6:33 PM
- Drew (NYSE:DW) declares $2.00/share special dividend.
- Payable April 10; for shareholders of record March 27; ex-div March 25.