Thu, Aug. 4, 12:00 PM
Mon, May 9, 12:17 PM
- Drew Industries (DW +10.5%) rallies after posting strong sales growth in Q1 which includes gains across all RV and motorhome segments.
- Wholesale shipments of towables RVs were up 11% Y/Y during the quarter.
- Total operating profit increased 75% Y/Y to $55.728M off the sales leverage.
- Previously: Drew beats by $0.42, beats on revenue (May 9)
Oct. 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
- A solid earnings report from Winnebago has helped pick up the recreational vehicle sector.
- Drew Industies (DW +1.1%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +0.9%), and Patrick Industries (PATK +1.2%) are all out-performers on the day.
- Shares of Winnebago were up over 6% in early action before management's earnings call commentary set a different tone.
Feb. 13, 2012, 3:58 PM
Drew Industries (DW +8%) hits a new 52-week high despite missing on its Q4 EPS estimates earlier today. Revenues beat however, as the company reported a 50% increase in net sales due to a jump in profit from both its RV and manufactured housing segments. Wholesale shipments of travel trailers and fifth-wheel RVs, its primary RV market, increased by 16%.| Feb. 13, 2012, 3:58 PM
Aug. 1, 2011, 4:00 PM
RV components maker Drew Industries (DW -6.4%) takes a hit after its Q2 missed estimates due to slower-than-anticipated economic growth and higher material costs. The company reafirms FY11 guidance, but says those figures are "highly subjective" to the health of the U.S. economy.| Aug. 1, 2011, 4:00 PM