Dawson Geophysical CompanyNASDAQ
Thu, Nov. 3, 6:04 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:03 AM
Wed, Jul. 13, 2:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 13, 12:44 PM
Fri, May 27, 2:45 PM
Wed, May 11, 12:33 PM
- Dawson Geophysical (DWSN +14.9%) is upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform with an $8 price target at Raymond James, which says DWSN's current valuation is compelling and its balance sheet is robust.
- DWSN has leverage to improving U.S. oilfield activity, the firm says, and “given the company’s strong balance sheet and the carnage among competitors, the company should be able to gain share and pricing in the up-cycle.”
- Although DWSN failed to generate meaningful free cash flows in the last up-cycle due to equipment upgrades, the company likely will do so in the current one, given its top of the line equipment, which would keep its capex needs low, the firm says.
Tue, May 10, 6:03 AM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): Q1 EPS of -$0.40 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $47.05M (-36.2% Y/Y) misses by $46.35M.
Fri, Mar. 11, 7:05 AM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): Q4 EPS of -$0.23
- Revenue of $55.13M (-1.2% Y/Y) misses by $18.89M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:24 AM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.29.
- Revenue of $62.5M (-0.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.63M.
Aug. 7, 2015, 6:02 AM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): Q2 EPS of -$0.55 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $43.33M (-20.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.81M.
May 18, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): Q1 EPS of -$0.37 vs. $0.12 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $73.72M (-3.9% Y/Y)
May 8, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN) warns in an SEC filing that it will report a net loss for the March quarter, citing challenging market conditions for seismic data acquisition services in North America.
- DWSN says Q1 revenues were hurt by reduced client demand due to decreasing commodity prices, client delays, severe weather conditions in many areas of operation, a weaker than anticipated Canadian season and reduced utilization rates of deployed data acquisition crews in the U.S.
- SWSN says severe wet weather conditions, reduced demand and client delays have continued during April and early May.
Feb. 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 6:08 AM
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN): FQ4 EPS of -$0.49 misses by $0.32.
- Revenue of $62.57M (-10.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.7M.
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM