Fri, Nov. 20, 7:27 AM
- Destination XL Group (NASDAQ:DXLG) reports comparable-store sales rose 4.3 in Q3.
- DXL retail stores comp grew 9.2% for the period.
- Total transactions in DXL stores were up 5.8% Y/Y.
- Gross margin rate increased 170 bps to 45%.
- SG&A expense rate improved 20 bps to 42.6%.
- Inventories +5.47% to $133.31M.
- Store count -7 Y/Y to 354.
- FY2015 Guidance: Total sales: $438M to $440M; Total comp sales: ~+4% to +4.5%; Gross margin rate: ~45.9%; SG&A: ~$180.5M; D&A: ~$28.1M; Interest expense: ~3.4M; EBITDA: $21M to $22M; Operating margin rate: -1.7% to -1.2%; GAAP EPS:-$0.20 to -$0.23; Non-GAAP EPS: -$0.12 to -$0.14; Capex: $30M to $32M.
Fri, May 29, 7:24 AM
- Destination XL Group (NASDAQ:DXLG) reports comparable-store sales rose 5.5% in Q1.
- The comp at DXL retail stores was up 8.7%.
- SG&A expense rate declined 320 bps to 39.7%.
- Store count +1 Y/Y to 357.
- FY2015 Guidance: Total sales: $438M to $443M; Total comp sales: ~+5.6%; Gross margin rate: ~45.9%; SG&A: ~$180.5M; D&A: ~$28.5M; Interest expense: ~3.8M; EBITDA: $21M to $23M; Operating margin rate: -1.7% to -1.2%; GAAP EPS:-$0.20 to -$0.23; Non-GAAP EPS: -$0.12 to -$0.14; Capex: $30M to $32M.
Mar. 19, 2014, 5:37 PM
Dec. 4, 2013, 10:10 AM
- A negative report from Express (EXPR -20.7%) on Thanksgiving week sales isn't going unnoticed by apparel peers.
- The comments from execs with Express mirror some of the concerns of retail analysts on promotional activity in the sector and sluggish foot traffic. Earlier: Nomura warns on inventory challenges.
- Related ETFs: XLY, VCR, FXD, RCD, FDIS, PSCD, PEZ
- Decliners: Francesca's (FRAN) -2.3%, Gap (GPS) -1.6%, Destination XL (DXLG) -1.4%, Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) -3.2%, Buckle (BKE) -1.1%, American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) -2.5%, Aeropostale (ARO) -3.1%, American Apparel (APP) -1.7%, Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) -1.9%.
Mar. 14, 2013, 8:26 AM
Jan. 28, 2013, 9:11 AMA profit warning from Jos. A Bank (JOSB) spills over to taint other men's clothing sellers. Shares of The Men's Wearhouse (MW) are down 3.5% premarket and Casual Male (DXLG) is off 1.2%. JOSB has now lopped off 17.5% premarket after the retailer's admission that customers aren't responding to recent promotions begs the question: What's left? | Jan. 28, 2013, 9:11 AM | 3 Comments
Aug. 18, 2011, 2:25 PM
Aug. 18, 2011, 11:24 AMSpecialty clothing retailer Casual Male (CMRG +3.2%) gains after reporting Q2 revenue of $100.9M (+4% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.14, beating consensus by $1.4M and $0.01. Same-store sales rose 4.9%. The company expects FY11 revenue of $405M-$410M, in-line with a $407.1M consensus, and free cash flow of $17.5M-$20M. (previously) | Aug. 18, 2011, 11:24 AM | Comment!
Destination XL Group Inc along with its subsidiaries is engaged in specialty retail of big & tall men's apparel with retail and direct operations in the United States and London, England and direct operations in Canada.
Other News & PR