A Little-Known Device That Can Save Your Life
Dec. 10, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Daxor Corp (NYSEMKT:DXR) declares $0.04/share annual dividend, 33.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.03.
- Forward yield 0.51%
- Payable Dec. 29; for shareholders of record Dec. 22; ex-div Dec. 18.
Apr. 28, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 10, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 17, 2014, 8:51 AM
- Daxor Corp (NYSEMKT:DXR) declares $0.03/share dividend.
- Payable Dec. 26; for shareholders of record Dec. 8; ex-div Dec. 4.
Jun. 19, 2014, 1:40 PM
- Daxor Corp's (DXR +3.7%) BOD votes to explore its strategic options including partnering with a larger company and/or a partial sale of the firm. It intends to engage an investment banker to expedite the process.
- The BOD also authorizes the renewal of the company's stock repurchase program of up to 250K shares.
Nov. 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
- Daxor Corp (DXR) declares $0.05/share dividend.
- Payable Dec. 27; for shareholders of record Dec. 9; ex-div Dec. 5.
Nov. 29, 2012, 8:51 AMDaxor (DXR) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 2.55%. For shareholders of record Dec 11. Payable Dec 27. Ex-div date Dec 07. (PR) | Nov. 29, 2012, 8:51 AM
Aug. 3, 2012, 8:50 AMDaxor (DXR) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend. For shareholders of record Aug 14. Payable Aug 24. Ex-div date Aug 10. (PR) | Aug. 3, 2012, 8:50 AM
Dec. 13, 2011, 11:51 AM
Daxor Corp. is a biotechnology company. The company's focus has been the creation and development of the BVA-100 blood volume analyzer, an instrument that rapidly and accurately measures human blood volume. Its IDANT division provides semen banking services, which include anonymous donor semen... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR