Dycom Industries: Not Just A One Quarter Pop
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Wed, Aug. 24, 9:14 AM
Tue, Aug. 23, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 23, 4:23 PM
Mon, Aug. 22, 5:35 PM
Wed, May 25, 12:59 PM
- Dycom (DY +13.9%) surges after the specialty contracting company easily beat FQ3 earnings and revenue estimates and offered above consensus guidance.
- DY issued upside guidance for FQ4, seeing EPS of $1.40-$1.60 vs. $1.36 analyst consensus estimate, and FQ4 revenues of $750M-$780M vs. $730.8M consensus.
- DY said total revenue growth accelerated in FQ4, up 35%, including a 29% gain on an organic basis.
- DA Davidson analysts say the growth appears to reflect increasing demand for fiber optic installation and other construction services from telecom network providers, with DY well positioned to capitalize on the demand as the largest provider of these services (Briefing.com).
- Other providers of specialty contracting services are higher: PWR +3.4%, MTZ +3.4%, WPCS +5.5%.
Wed, May 25, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 25, 9:20 AM
Tue, May 24, 5:35 PM
Tue, May 24, 4:07 PM
Mon, May 23, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 9:21 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 9:17 AM
- Dycom Industries (NYSE:DY) -6.8% premarket after the specialty contractor's FQ2 earnings and FQ3 guidance fell short of expectations.
- DY sees FQ3 EPS of $0.70-$0.78, vs. $0.84 analyst consensus estimate, on revenues of $585M-$605M vs. $593.7M consensus.
- DY's board authorizes an additional $50M to buy back stock.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:41 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 4:25 PM
- Dycom Industries (NYSE:DY): FQ2 EPS of $0.54 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $559.5M (+26.8% Y/Y) beats by $15.52M.
- Shares -15.3%.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Nov. 23, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Dycom Industries (NYSE:DY): FQ1 EPS of $1.24 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $659.27M (+29.2% Y/Y) beats by $33.65M.
- Shares +3.25%.
Dycom Industries, Inc. is a provider of specialty contracting services throughout the United States and in Canada. Its services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Heavy Construction
Country: United States