Dyadic International, Inc.OTCQX
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:35 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 4:19 PM
Thu, May 12, 4:55 PM
- Dyadic International (OTCQX:DYAI): Q1 EPS of -$0.02
- Cash and cash equivalents of $62.6M
Tue, Mar. 29, 4:23 PM
- Dyadic International (OTCQX:DYAI): FY15 EPS of $1.91 vs. -$0.18 in FY14
Dec. 31, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Nano cap Dyadic International (OTCQX:DYAI +0.6%) closes the previously announced sale of its Industrial Technology business to DuPont's Industrial Biosciences unit for $75M in cash. It did the deal in order to focus exclusively on its biopharmaceutical business.
- In connection with the transaction, the company has retired all of its outstanding debt by either paying it off or converting it into common shares. Specifically, $8.11M in convertible debt was exchanged for 6.12M shares of DYAI common and 1.05M warrants to purchase common shares at $1.48. The outstanding non-convertible note was paid off with $1.46M in cash.
- The remainder of the net proceeds will fund stock repurchases, ongoing professional liability litigation, ongoing biopharmaceutical operations and general corporate purposes.