Dec. 11, 2014, 7:18 AM
- After plummeting 10% yesterday due to worries over further A330 production cuts, Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) is dropping again in early trade due to a new profit forecast.
- Surprising investors who had expected new and recently upgraded models to start boosting results, Airbus is predicting flat profits in 2016.
- Airbus shares are down 3.9% in London.
Nov. 14, 2014, 6:39 AM
- Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) reported a 14% rise in operating earnings in the three-month period to €744M, comfortably beating analysts’ expectations.
- Q3 net income dropped 41% to €264M due to negative foreign exchange revaluation, but Airbus' nine-month period net income is still up 16% to €1.4B.
- Despite a warning on possible "negative cost and risk evolution" at its A400M military transport plane program, the planemaker is sticking to its full-year guidance.
- Airbus +0.6% in France.
May. 13, 2014, 2:37 AM
Feb. 26, 2014, 9:07 AM
- Airbus' (EADSF) 2013 operating profit before one-off items climbed 21% to €3.6B ($4.9B), surpassing forecasts of €3.52B.
- Revenue +5% to €59.3B.
- Net profit +22% to €1.5B, which includes charges of €434M related to higher costs on the A350 wide-body jet and €292M for restructuring at the company's defense and space business.
- The plane-making unit received orders of 1,619 aircraft in 2013, outselling Boeing.
- Airbus plans to increase A320 output to 46 aircraft a month by Q2 2016 from 42 currently, due to increasing orders. Boeing aims to hit 47 a month for the rival 737 by 2017. (PR)
- Airbus forecasts flat revenues for 2014 and "moderate" growth in operating margin, which it expects to rise to 7-8% in 2015 from 6% in 2013. (PR)
Nov. 14, 2013, 3:46 AM
- EADS' (EADSF): Q3 EBIT (excludes goodwill impairment and other items) of €663M, beats by €1M.
- Revenues of €13.63B (+11% Y/Y).
- Full year Airbus deliveries now seen at 620, versus previous guidance of 600-610.
- FY13 outlook: EBIT before one-offs of €3.5B (unchanged); EPS of €2.50 (unchanged).
- FCF for the year is now seen negative at -€1.5B versus previous guidance of breakeven.
- Full release
Jul. 31, 2013, 10:29 AM
- EADS (EADSF.PK) will change its name to Airbus Group and combine its defense and space businesses into one division. "Now is the time to rebrand the entire group," CEO Tom Enders says.
- The company ups its FY13 commercial aircraft order target by 25% to 1K+.
- Q2 earnings before interest, taxes, and certain items rose 23% to €887M; net profit jumped 14% to €518M.
- Q2 revenue of €13.95B beats by €0.24B. (H1 presentation .pdf) (financial statements)
May. 14, 2013, 7:31 AMEADS (EADSF.PK) says Q1 net profit nearly doubled to €241M as deliveries by Airbus (144 versus 131 in Q1 2012, 410 net orders) drove 16% revenue growth in commercial aircraft sales. Management also says it is confident that the company's 787 Dreamliner competitor, the A350, will make its first flight this summer. For the full year, the company sees "moderate" revenue growth and an operating profit of €3.5B. (Previously: A350 painted and flyable) | Comment!
EADSF vs. ETF Alternatives
European Aeronautic Defence & Space Co (EADS) is a global aerospace, defence and related services corporation. Co.'s operations include the aircraft manufacturer Airbus, the helicopter supplier Eurocopter and the joint venture MBDA, an international supplier of missile systems. Co. is the major... More
Other News & PR