Business Wire (Aug 13, 2014)
Business Wire (Aug 1, 2014)
Business Wire (Jul 29, 2014)
Wed, Aug. 13, 9:35 AM
Wed, Aug. 13, 7:33 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 15, 7:55 AM
Thu, Feb. 6, 1:22 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 10:07 AM
- Eleven Biotherapeutics' (EBIO) shares are due to begin trading on Nasdaq today after the company raised $50M in an IPO by selling 5M shares at $10 each. That's below the initial range of $13-15, although Eleven Biotherapeutics was expected to sell only 4.3M shares.
- There's also a greenshoe option for another 750,000 shares.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics develops treatments for eye diseases using its proprietary protein-engineering platform, AMP-Rx.
- The firm's lead candidate is EBI-005, which its developing as a topical treatment for dry eye disease and allergic conjunctivitis. (PR)
- Seeking Alpha previews: Don Dion; IPOdesktop
- ETF: IPO
Dec. 31, 2013, 7:28 AM
- Eleven Biotherapeutics has filed to raise up to $69M in an IPO on Nasdaq, where it will trade under the EBIO ticker symbol.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics develops a protein engineering platform called AMP-Rx for use in treating eye diseases.
- The company was founded in 2008 and earned $1M in collaboration revenue in the year through September.
- ETF: IPO
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
EBIO vs. ETF Alternatives
Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a proprietary protein engineering platform, called AMP-Rx, that it applies to the discovery and development of protein therapeutics to treat diseases of the eye.
Other News & PR