Caiman Valores • 49 Comments
Tue, May 3, 11:42 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 6:52 AM
Nov. 17, 2015, 11:13 PM
- Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC): Q3 EPS of COP$886.50B
- Revenue of COP$13T (-22.7% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2015, 12:49 AM
- Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC): Q2 net income of COP$1.7T
- Revenue of COP$14T (-17.3% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 5:59 PM
- Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC): Q1 Net income of COP$355B
- Revenue of COP$12.3T (-31.6% Y/Y)
Mar. 3, 2015, 11:58 AM
- Ecopetrol (EC -5.6%) is sharply lower after unexpectedly recording its first quarterly loss since shares began trading in 2007 on rising costs and a decline in crude output and prices.
- The Colombian state-owned oil producer posted a Q4 net loss of 844B pesos ($333M), far below analyst forecasts for a profit of 1.35T pesos and a profit of 2.43T pesos in the year-ago quarter.
- EC's oil and gas production fell 1.8% Y/Y to 765.1K boe/day, while production for the full year fell 4.2% Y/Y to 755.4K boe/day; exploration costs rose 18 % in the quarter.
- EC says the average price of crude, gas and other products was $10.6B less in 2014 than in the prior year.
- ‘EC's "high leverage to oil price movements has contributed to its being one of the weakest performers,” BofA analysts say.
Mar. 3, 2015, 6:11 AM
- Ecopetrol (NYSE:EC): Q4 net income of -COP$844B
- Revenue of COP$14.82T (-17.5% Y/Y)
Aug. 1, 2014, 6:44 AM
- Ecopetrol S.A. (NYSE:EC): Q2 Net income of COP $2,787B.
- Revenue of COP$17,749.3B (+0.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:24 AM
- Ecopetrol (EC): Q2 EPS of COP$79.13 vs. COP$89.39 in 2Q12.
- Revenue of COP$15.32T vs. COP$14.8T in 2Q12. (PR)
May 6, 2013, 5:22 PM
Shares of Ecopetrol (EC), Colombia's state-controlled oil producer, hit 52-week lows after reporting Q1 net income of 3.41T pesos ($1.86B), down 20% Y/Y and below analyst consensus of 3.99T pesos. Hopes are dim for a better Q2 showing, as lower oil prices bring higher risks of weaker Q2 results, Citigroup analysts say, adding the Q1 earnings miss may increase the chance of a reduced dividend.| May 6, 2013, 5:22 PM
May 6, 2013, 6:25 AMEcopetrol (EC): Q1 EPS of COP85.02. Revenue of COP14771.8B. (PR) | May 6, 2013, 6:25 AM