ChannelAdvisor: A Good Time To Change Your Opinion
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
ChannelAdvisor Making The Right Moves, But Revenue Growth Will Take Time
Fri, Nov. 4, 3:00 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:26 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:22 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, May 5, 4:32 PM
- ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM): Q1 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $26.3M (+16.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.33M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Fri, Feb. 5, 5:38 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:29 AM
- ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) has jumped to $13.00 premarket after beating Q4 estimates with the help of 22% Y/Y customer GMV growth. The beat is overshadowing Q1 sales guidance of $24.6M-$25M (below a $25.4M consensus) and 2016 guidance of $111M-$113M (mostly below a $112.9M consensus).
- Q1 adjusted EBITDA guidance is at -$2.5M to -$1.5M. Full-year guidance is at $0-$3M (compares with 2015 adjusted EBITDA of $1.4M).
- On the earnings call (transcript), CEO David Spitz mentioned trailing 12 month average revenue per customer rose 10% Y/Y to more than $34,500, and that top-100 customers accounted for 29% of revenue (up from 26%) in Q3. Variable revenue rose 32%, something Spitz attributed to Amazon's share gains (Amazon is now ECOM's largest channel), pricing policy changes, strong growth at emerging marketplaces, and a mix shift towards larger clients.
- Lifting EPS: GAAP operating expenses fell by $600K Y/Y to $23.5M. ChannelAdvisor ended Q4 with $60.5M in cash and no debt.
- ChannelAdvisor's Q4 results, earnings release
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:28 PM
- ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $29.4M (+23.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.93M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Wed, Jan. 13, 2:59 PM
- It's another ugly day for stocks, with the S&P down 2.1% and the Nasdaq 2.9%. Many high-beta tech names are naturally seeing even steeper declines.
- Major decliners include driver-assistance hardware/software provider Mobileye (MBLY -6.4%), travel reviews/bookings search site TripAdvisor (TRIP -5.8%), mobile payments provider/recent IPO Square (SQ -7%), online furniture leader Wayfair (W -6.2%), craft/vintage goods marketplace Etsy (ETSY -7.2%), SMB Web services provider Wix.com (WIX -7.9%), and CAD/CAM software leader Autodesk (ADSK -7.7%).
- Others include gaming headset vendor local reviews leader Yelp (YELP -6%), Turtle Beach (HEAR -19.5%), wireless charging tech developer Energous (WATT -14.2%), cloud HR software firm Paylocity (PCTY -7.3%), e-commerce software/services firm Shopify (SHOP -8.9%), e-commerce services firm ChannelAdvisor (ECOM -8.5%), mainframe/IT services provider Unisys (UIS -7%), and car-buying site TrueCar (TRUE -6.7%).
- Previously covered: Qorvo, Cimpress, Tableau, Multi-Fineline, LendingTree, Twitter
Nov. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:38 PM
- ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) has jumped to $10.77 after hours after beating Q3 estimates and guiding for Q4 revenue of $26.2M-$26.6M vs. a $26.2M consensus.
- Quarter-ending customer count was 2,910, down from 2,937 at the end of Q2 and up from 2,781 a year ago. Average revenue per customer (trailing 12 months) rose to $32,748 from $32,022 in Q2 and $31,375 a year ago. New clients included Dell, Chico's FAS, Fujitsu America, and Shoes.com.
- Lifting EPS: GAAP operating expenses fell by $1M Y/Y to $22.8M; $11.9M was spent on sales/marketing. Along with its results, ChannelAdvisor has announced the appointment of controller Richard Cornetta to the role of chief accounting officer. He'll report to recently-hired CFO Mark Cook.
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:24 PM
- ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM): Q3 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $24.4M (+16.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.54M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME