- ECA Marcellus Trust I (ECT) announced a quarterly distribution on August 7th of $0.281 for common unit holders, a reduction of $.053 per unit from the prior quarter.
- Distributable income for the quarter was $4.95M, $1.44M below the previous quarter, a 22.5% downward spike.
- Production for the quarter was in-line with the expected decline model at 1516 Mcf.
- The current Trust market price level implies a 6.2% rate of return to investors through Trust termination in 2030.
- Based on the analysis in this article, in my opinion, the units have room to decline in value further before becoming a good value play.