Itinerant • 16 Comments
Itinerant • 15 Comments
Thu, Jul. 28, 11:39 PM
Tue, May 3, 12:28 AM
- Endeavour Mining (OTCQX:EDVMF): Q1 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $151M (-0.7% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 24, 3:47 PM
- Gold production in Mali is expected to rise to 52.9 metric tons this year from 50.5M metric tons in 2015, as new mines made up for dwindling output from existing projects, according to the country's mining ministry.
- Mines held by Randgold Resources (GOLD +1.7%) at Loulo and Gounkoto lead with expected output of 21.8M metric tons, followed by Resolute Mining's (OTCPK:RMGGF) Syama mine with 7.45M metric tons and Endeavour Mining's (OTCQX:EDVMF) Tabakoto mine with 5.5 tons.
- Production at AngloGold's (AU +1.3%) Sadiola mine is ranked fourth, but projected output of 5.2M metric tons represents a ~15% Y/Y decline.
Aug. 8, 2012, 11:02 AM
Endeavour Mining (EDVMF.PK -14.6%) agrees to buy Avion Gold (AVGCF.PK +27.8%) for $389M, or $0.88/share, a 57% premium to Tuesday's closing price in Toronto. Endeavour says the deal will boost 2012 gold output by ~50%, much of it in West Africa; it now expects to produce 282K-304K oz. of gold this year.| Aug. 8, 2012, 11:02 AM