El Paso Electric Co.NYSE
El Paso Electric's Regulatory Environment Is Working Against It
Tristan R. Brown
Tristan R. Brown
Thu, Nov. 17, 11:06 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 6:52 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:55 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:40 AM
Fri, May 27, 5:53 AM
- El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, 5.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.295.
- Forward yield 2.82%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 13.
Wed, May 4, 6:52 AM
- El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE): Q1 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $113.84M (-0.9% Y/Y)
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Thu, Mar. 24, 3:25 PM
- El Paso Electric (EE +1.7%) is upgraded to Hold from Underperform with a $44 price target while PNM Resources (PNM +0.2%) is downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $34 target at Jefferies.
- The firm raises EE, seeing the stock as fairly valued trading at a 5% discount to the group average P/E multiple given the two pending rate cases in Texas and New Mexico; while the New Mexico case will be delayed another month, a final settlement in Texas should be filed in the next week or two.
- Jefferies cites New Mexico regulatory concerns in downgrading PNM, as the decision earlier this month to delay the in-service date of new rates adds a risk to 2016 earnings; PNM plans to file a second rate proceeding later this year that could extend the regulatory overhang another 12 months.
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:52 AM
- El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE): Q4 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.02.
- Operating revenues, net of energy expenses of $125.73M (-0.7% Y/Y)
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 2:32 PM
- El Paso Electric Co. (NYSE:EE) declares $0.295/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.01%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 11.
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:50 AM
- El Paso Electric (EE +0.2%) appoints Mary Kipp as its new CEO, succeeding Thomas Shockley, who is retiring as CEO but will remain on the board.
- Kipp has served as EE's President since September 2014 and has been with the company since 2007.
- Shockley has been CEO since 2012; he had retired in 2004 after a lengthy career in the regulated utility industry.
Dec. 4, 2015, 4:41 PM
- El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.19%
- Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 15; ex-div Dec. 11.
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:52 AM
- El Paso Electric (NYSE:EE): Q3 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $209.39M (+7.4% Y/Y)