Mon, Sep. 26, 1:50 PM
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Health Care Fund (NYSEARCA:DXJH) - $0.015.
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Real Estate Fund (NYSEARCA:DXJR) - $0.175.
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged SmallCap Equity Fund (NASDAQ:DXJS) - $0.005.
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Tech, Media and Telecom Fund (NYSEARCA:DXJT) - $0.010.
- WisdomTree United Kingdom Hedged Equity Fund (NASDAQ:DXPS) - $0.395.
- WisdomTree Global ex-U.S. Hedged Dividend Fund (NYSEARCA:DXUS) - $0.180.
- WisdomTree SmallCap Earnings Fund (NYSEARCA:EES) - $0.290.
- WisdomTree Emerging Markets Consumer Growth Fund (NASDAQ:EMCG) - $0.185.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 26.
- Press Release
Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
Small-cap dividend ETFs (DES, DLS, DFE, DGS, DFJ, EES) led the pack in 2012 performance domestically and globally, followed by mid-caps (DON, DIM, EZM) and large-caps (DLN, DOL, EPS). Among strategy-based ETFs, it was preferreds (PGF, PFF) and buybacks (PKW) that outperformed. See here for full dividend ETF performance data.| Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM | 2 Comments
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to Fundamental ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs