Electronics For Imaging Carving Out A Growth Niche In Printing
Yesterday, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:10 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:28 PM
- Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII): Q4 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $256.5M (+21.5% Y/Y) beats by $7.85M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Oct. 20, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII): Q3 EPS of $0.50 in-line.
- Revenue of $228.7M (+15.7% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 7, 2015, 2:14 PM
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII +2.4%) is buying Corrugated Technologies (CTI), a provider of software for the corrugated packaging market. Terms are undisclosed.
- EFI declares CTI has created "a leading software offering for sheet feeders, sheet plants, and full corrugated box plants," and plans to integrate CTI's offerings with its existing Enterprise Packaging Productivity Suite.
- In July, EFI announced it's buying Italian industrial printer maker Reggiani Macchine for up to $140M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jul. 20, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII): Q2 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $202.72M (+5.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.79M.
Jul. 19, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Electronics For Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII) is acquiring Reggiani Macchine, an Italian developer of industrial inkjet printers capable of printing on fabrics. It's paying $30.8M in cash, issuing up to $30.8M in stock, assuming $22.6M in debt, and making up to $56.2M in revenue/profit milestone payments over the next 30 months.
- EFI asserts Reggiani has "become a leading innovator of a full range of industrial solutions for textile manufacturing, including high-quality printers for fashion and home furnishing textiles," and notes the company has customers in 120+ countries. ~190 Reggiani employees will be joining EFI.
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII): Q1 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $194.55M (+3.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.22M.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Jan. 29, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII): Q4 EPS of $0.52 in-line.
- Revenue of $211.1M (+7.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.94M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. is a customer-centric digital printing company. It is focused on the transformation of the printing, packaging, and ceramic tile decorative industries from the use of traditional analog based presses to digital on-demand printing. The company's products include... More
Industry: Computer Peripherals
Country: United States
Other News & PR